Originally Posted By: the G-man
Jailed Obama Fundraiser Spills the Beans: Tony Rezko helped launch Barack Obama's political career. But the secrets he might be telling federal prosecutors could send the careers of politicians crashing and burning.

Oh look the GOP propaganda mouthpiece has an exclusive designed to make obama look bad a few weeks before the election.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED!!! I tell you!

Quote:
But based on the known facts, charges so far and testimony at Rezko's trial, there's no indication there'll be an October surprise that could hurt the Democratic presidential nominee -- even though Rezko says prosecutors are pressing him for dirt about Obama.

Now that to me was the real revelation there. After the whole US attorney scandal and the politicization of the Justice Dept, we now learn that Federal prosecutors are specifically trying to get him to spill dirt on Obama. Sort of like how in '06 they were pressing hard for any dirt on Democrats to hurt them in the midterms and even fired US attorneys who wouldn't play ball or didn't find any, at least on the Democratic side.

It'll be interesting if this story gets any traction because this sure sounds like the US attorney scandal all over again.