CBS's 'instant polls' showed Obama winning the debate; but when they talked to the group of undecided voters in their studio, most of those people said that McCain had won. I dunno. I felt McCain was stronger in this debate than Obama. Obama got flustered at the mention of Ayers and straight up lied. Not a nice, thought out slight of hand lie that he usually offers, but a solid 'that ain't nowhere near the truth' lie. Still nowhere near the specifics that I wanted on the issues, but Obama's BS about his tax plan and health care, which I still have no idea how he's going to pay for it, seemed a bit more transparent. I love McCain's line, "If you wanted to run against President Bush, you should have done it four years ago."

Oh, and, Uschi, McCain didn't just talk about rewarding good teachers. He also mentioned getting rid of the bad. Look at it this way, if McCain is president, Elisa is out of a job.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."