Originally Posted By: PJP
What you are saying is true. I also comend you for doing that with your daughter.....my Dad used to do the same thing with me. Your vote does make a difference. And you may be right about the blacks, but I will need to see it to believe it. There are a couple of things that make me think this is not over though. First, you say that people are tuned in and I agree but I disagree that if more people vote it favors dems. Yes there are more dems registered but many of them have never voted ever.....nor will they. Also people being tuned in also makes them pay really close attention to both candidates. The way you see Obama and the way I see McCain may not be the way about 15% of voters out there see either of them.

Second, Obama is polling about 49% right now in the polls nationally......but only 82% of the 49% are definitely going to vote for him. That is a gallup fact......so that means 18% may change their mind. Who knows. Bradley effect may have some effect but I am thinking it won't but who knows on that as well.

All I'm saying is I honestly don't think we'll know till late Tuesday night or early Wednesday.....and if Ohio is close and decides the election I would assume we would have a challenge ala 2000 and the dems will know how that feels.

But like I've said in the past I hope if Obama wins he governs somewhat for the center otherwise I may go out of business and the economy will suffere terribly.

Originally Posted By: PJP
oh and the debates don't mean shit.....Bush lost to Gore and Kerry and he did ok. McCain did well enough but not great. Obama is a very weak candidate with no record at all of anything saying the word change does nto magically make it happen. A good debater would have made Obama look very stupid. I felt there were at least 5 major opening last night that McCain just couldn't capitalize on.

whomod could you please reply to these posts.

YOU NEVER REPLY TO MY SERIOUIS POSTS!!!! was I shouting?