Oh dear.

I can sense where the show is heading and....well shit.

First it started subtle with the global warming ads, the Hillary-lite analog, and Janine Gerafolo. Now as the season is drawing to an end with people already sucked in, rich private citizens turn out to be the evil capitalist masterminds, Jack's personality is "changing" and he's beginning to refer to his past methods as "criminal (which stands in stark contrast to his tune at the begginingg of the show)," Gerafolo's ranting about the Bill of Rights (even after she stayed quiet when she knew Renee was suffocating a witness), and Tony's forcing innocent Muslims to do his bidding in a terror attack after a brief--but highlighted--conversation revolving around Islamic discrimination.

This seemed to be the point: Draw the core audience in with the 24-esque material all the while leading the show down a path that pulls an almost unnoticeable 180 on the demographic it caters to.

I'm really really REALLY tired of getting into partisan rants nowadays, but I am fucking sick of the liberal approach of 'Let's earmark any successful character/show that's not already within our ranks so we can carefully and covertly transform them into a bastion of 20th century radical humanitarianism.' Isn't it enough that I deal with this in my comics?