back to the work on monday. back to the grind. all the annoyances of the week and the office, right here for my own personal use. oh, and the gym, too. can't forget going back to work out at the gym.

nothing really major is goin on this week at work. jon is on vacation. i'm prepping for my own vacation next week. its my mom's birthday today. its lex's birthday on thursday. and my birthday next thursday. so, there's some decent sized agendas in the works.

but work is stil mostly quiet, mostly empty. beasted a sammidge from lenny's in the park, on a beautiful weather day. just sorta basked in the sun and girl-watched for my allotted hour're so. they all look so nice, some in tight shirts, some in short skirts. its just fascinating, and happy-making! thats really one of my favorite things to do, in a stalker kinda way.

and from there, i went to the gym, and did my gymly stuff. i wasn't really sore by the time monday night rolled around, which meant my body was willing to do a bit more than it usually is.

we did more of those squats on the bosu ball thing, kicking the weight up to 225. everything was goin great, i actually really like that exercise, but then david started gettin worried that the combined weight of my fat ass and the weights would pop the bosu ball, which would, basically, snap my spine in two.

so i got all worried and we moved to something else, just incase. i was all jacked up, tho, at that point, so we just did like a crapload of pushup sets to sorta drain whatever muscle strength i had left before i took the long walk home, and the longer walk up my stairs.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]