1) The rest of the album is fucking great.

2) I downloaded the Slash album before it came out, and eve got hold of all 6 of the bonus songs, which are not available on one version as they are from different countries, ltd editions or iTunes.
Overall the album is very disapointing as it has a mix and match of singers of different styles, and rather than them adapt to Slash's style, he adapts to them.
The Kid Rock song sounds like something of Rock N Roll Jesus, the M Shadows song sounds like something off the last Avenged Sevenfold album etc etc.
Quite frankly, it could be pretty much anyone on guitar.
Some of the songs are really good (the above mentioned two are defo highlights for me) like the bonus song Sahara, which is probably the closest to being a Slash sounding song.
The remake of Paradise City (another bonus song) is fucking terrible, and Slash deserves to be shot for letting Cyprus Hill near it.
Fergie makes a pretty good showing though, but thats not really a surprise as she already showed her rock chops on the Shrek 3 soundtrack, with a cover of Barracuda.
Download it or get it at your own risk.
Its not bad, its just not consistant enough and a bit too mix & match imo.
My advice is go out and get the new Ratt one in a few weeks, as that is fucking awesome.

3) A very easy one in fact, the song in question is called Its not you, and its the first song on the Halestorm album.