Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53
<--- It's an anus in your head, get it?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Oh poor Jake! He got his 'fweelings' hurt, so he runs back to the Doctor Who thread because, I guess, he thinks it bothers me. \:lol\: So fucking predictable. You're out of your league, G. Let it go, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate G-Burg
DEEERRR!!! WHY CAN'T I BEAT HIM?!

Let me answer that one for you: Because you're one of those pussies that never got over your insecurity at being the dumbest one in the room at any time. When people start talking above your comprehension level, you lash out like an ape flinging it's own shit. You cry and bleed all over the forums, questioning why I would treat you this way, and then turn around and "I'LL SHOW HIM !!" make silly, juvenile poop-pics of me, personally. And why? Because you're just dumb, insecure, and sad. And honestly, you simply don't have the Photoshop skills to even make truly effective insults. I mean, shit, I taught myself Photoshop...on my own...no more than three years ago. And even I can meld shit better than the jagged-jpg crap you try and insult me with. And all the while, you act like you've never heard of Ad-Block. It takes two seconds to make any pic I want to vanish. Who do you think you're bothering with it? All you've now done is prove to the entire forum, of every poster, that you were always this whiny little child. All I had to do was say "BOO!" and you freaked-the-fuck-out.

So, yeah. That's the answer, Jake. You're simply dumb. And while I can always excuse base ignorance, you willfully remain clueless out of some infantile revolt.

Now, you can go back to making weird "gravy" rhymes and incredibly out-dated Dr. Cox-from-SCRUBS references.

In the end, I'm still laughing at how pathetic you've revealed yourself to be. Just like Rex. And to that point, I'm almost wondering if you're not the same guy.

Good luck, pussy.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Oh poor Jake! He got his 'fweelings' hurt, so he runs back to the Doctor Who thread because, I guess, he thinks it bothers me. \:lol\: So fucking predictable. You're out of your league, G. Let it go, pussy.

It does bother you. If it hadn't you wouldn't have felt need to comment.

And do not worry, you haven't hurt my feelings. I'm just bored today and felt like trolling.

Try not to get so angry. It's all in good fun, like when you do it, right?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Let me answer that one for you: Because you're one of those pussies that never got over your insecurity at being the dumbest one in the room at any time. When people start talking above your comprehension level, you lash out like an ape flinging it's own shit. You cry and bleed all over the forums, questioning why I would treat you this way, and then turn around and "I'LL SHOW HIM !!" make silly, juvenile poop-pics of me, personally. And why? Because you're just dumb, insecure, and sad. And honestly, you simply don't have the Photoshop skills to even make truly effective insults. I mean, shit, I taught myself Photoshop...on my own...no more than three years ago. And even I can meld shit better than the jagged-jpg crap you try and insult me with. And all the while, you act like you've never heard of Ad-Block. It takes two seconds to make any pic I want to vanish. Who do you think you're bothering with it? All you've now done is prove to the entire forum, of every poster, that you were always this whiny little child. All I had to do was say "BOO!" and you freaked-the-fuck-out.

So, yeah. That's the answer, Jake. You're simply dumb. And while I can always excuse base ignorance, you willfully remain clueless out of some infantile revolt.

Now, you can go back to making weird "gravy" rhymes and incredibly out-dated Dr. Cox-from-SCRUBS references.

In the end, I'm still laughing at how pathetic you've revealed yourself to be. Just like Rex. And to that point, I'm almost wondering if you're not the same guy.

Good luck, pussy.

Wake up Mrs.Lazy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I told you. If you want to troll-fight, bring it. I'll play. You want to attack me personally with pics and all? Fuck you. You're a pussy like Rex. Pretty simple. I'd think an ape like you would even be able to understand what I'm saying. But....you don't, do you?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't think you know what pussy is.

I think that might explain your anger.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I told you. If you want to troll-fight, bring it. I'll play. You want to attack me personally with pics and all? Fuck you. You're a pussy like Rex. Pretty simple. I'd think an ape like you would even be able to understand what I'm saying. But....you don't, do you?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Your putting alot of effort into this today, Debra.

You're really stealing time from those corporate fat cats today.

Is that part of the OWS SOP?

Just sitting at your desk playing minesweeper and trolling on the web while CORPERATE MERICA MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN still pays you?

Or are you just lazy?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't understand how you as a troll take all this so personally.

I bet if I were doing this to the G-Man you would be on team Jake.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Good luck, pussy.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Less internet slap fights, more pics of hot former companions. Dammit.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
google.com

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Nice art, but a little fan wanky for me.

It gives me the same feeling I get when I see a painting of Spock giving a shirtless Kirk a backrub.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I don't get THAT hot for it, myself. My first thought was "Wait, why didn't Vader just toss the screwdriver out of his hand with the force?"

But, they're pretty...

Page 130 of 137 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 136 137

Link Copied to Clipboard