Originally Posted By: the G-man
Oops. The UK Telegraph is now reporting that Margaret Thatcher did not ‘snub’ Palin.

Sorry, Pro. Sorry, JLA.

Wow. Pro humiliated with the true facts.... again.

And despite multiple rounds here with G-man, he just couldn't admit it.

Quote:
whomod said:

"1)***Mr.JLA***
2)Dave TWB
3)Pariah
4)The G-Man

Everyone else there falls in between the 2 poles.

Rob tries to keep it cool so I respect that. Still, I don't think he's all that removed from the latter list though.

You're welcome."

I recall when BSAMS posted a link to this topic on the Grasssyknoll forum.

At the exact time Whomod wrote this, he was exchanging friendly PM's with me here on RKMB. There's a topic where we were all discussing the JFK assassination, And I mentioned a PBS episode of Nova titled "Who killed Kennedy?" that went into the forensic evidence and showed that it was scientifically possible for Oswald to have done the assassination.
Whomod was all excited and asked me to make him a copy and mail it to him, which I did, he PM'd me his address, and it cost me almost nothing. I thought this was a point where, as with many liberals on RKMB (such as Chant, Beardguy, Penwing and Darknight613) we could disagree politically but still be friendly.
When I saw this "list of fucktards" (from the exact time he was PM-ing me for favors!), I saw Whomod for the two-faced backstabbing weasel he is. I think he and Pro are of the same breed. Spiteful beyond belief, and completely lacking an ounce of integrity.