Picked up a few movies today with gift cards and some cheap used ones.

Zombie hunter
X Men days of future past 3D
Universal soldier the return
Universal soldier day of reckoning 3D
Hitman

Zombie hunter was cheap as chips and was unsurprisingly made on a budget smaller than Snarfs sex life (yeah, I exagerate, nothing is that small), but it was ok because it was no worse than expected. The only thing that pissed me off is that it portrays Danny Trejo as the main star on all the artwork (which is the only reason I bought it), but he is little more than a cameo. Hate this tactic with budget releases.

Days of future past I hadnt actually managed to see before, and it was really enjoyable. Yeah there were a lot of continuity errors in a film thats main concept was to correct previous continuity errors, but getting past those and just enjoying the film for what it was is where the real enjoyment comes from.

The two Unisol ones I picked up for the completist factor more than anything. The return I own on DVD from years ago, and I remember it being ok for what it was, but nowhere near a patch on the original. Day of reckoning I expect to be shit, as the one before that was most certainly not a good film. But as I say, completist (and no, I do not count the made for tv films).

Hitman is just a film I like, so I picked it up, nothing more.