My family came from Kentucky, and my father remembers his grandparents as being very distrustful of the government. There's a very clannish element brought over from Scotland with those people that make outsiders the enemy. The hatred for government goes back to the Whiskey Rebellion and possibly even further back than that under British rule. And racial issues are something that's going to exist in such an environment. I guess I don't have much problem with that being addressed as it's something that I'm used to. There's no real preaching going on with it. It'd be bullshit if they never addressed it.

Dewey and Coover are obviously grunts. Grunts in any TV or movie production aren't going to be that smart or good whether they be rednecks, Chinese, Russian, Latino, etc., etc. If you have a problem with it here against hillbillies, then you'd have to have it anywhere it's used with any ethnic/cultural background.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."