I posted it elsewhere, but it definitely belongs here:

ANTIFA MEMBERS ATTACK SPOKANE, WASHINGTON ICE DETENTION CENTER, TAKE DOWN U.S. FLAG, RAISE MEXICAN FLAG

and

OCASIO-CORTEZ SAYS BORDER PATROL DETENTION CENTERS JUST LIKE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS
And of course despite the obvious fabrication, her entire party doubled down behind her.

I'm quite sure the Nazi SS who worked in actual concentration camps paid money for toothbrushes, toys and personal gifts for Jews, just like Border Patrol do for these illegal immigrants. Yeah... maybe not.

And gee, that sounds just like Senator Dick Durbin (D-MI), comparing U.S. soldiers in Iraq in 2004 to "Soviet Gulags, Nazi storm troopers and the Pol Pot regime."

And John Kerry during the Vietnam war in 1971, alleging things he later admitted he never saw any U.S. soldiers actually do in Vietnam: "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside"

Y'know, I'm seeing a pattern here.

Not just one war, not just one generation, but consistently, liberals hating America.