Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
WB I’m not lying nor is it something that interests me to try to deceive. I’m against all violence and death threats like in the previous examples are not what I consider free speech or serve the public’s interest.

And here is the link to the Amazon court filing that has the posts WB
Amazon court filing

It is absolutely a lie that Trump incited violence, or that a majority, or even a small minority of Republicans wants violent revolution. And if you are fronting that narrative, you are a liar. I've REPEATEDLY cited and linked the evidence otherwise. It's not about finding the truth for Democrats, it's about destroying Trump and his supporters by any means available.
Again, assuming that Parler allegation is even true, it ignores that posts like that were said , and organized violence planned, on Facebook and Twitter as well. But only Parler was shut down. Parler was held to a standard the other sites were not.
https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...ferent-standard-than-twitter-facebook-2/

Well, your party sure endorses violence, whether it is Hodgekinson shooting Republican House members ("a good start", one Democrat strategist said on social media at the time), AOC and her squad endorsing attacks on ICE and Border Patrol, or Antifa and BLM torching cities and beating, murdering bystanders and police all summer long with no Democrat criticism.
Or tearing down and burning statues of our nation's founders, that no Democrat leader ever condemned.