Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
How am I conflating? Trump did call the violent mob special and “we love you”. People that tried stopping the certification by force. I get why trump feels they are special and loves them but if you’re good with that don’t bother trying to say you believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. You clearly don’t in principle. I suggest you watch the impeachment trial. It’s not going to feel good but I think you might be missing some context.

No, you're just lying.

Already asked and answered in my above posts. The people in Black Lives Matter, Antifa, the Boogaloo movement, Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are all separate groups from the Trump movement, who clearly are identified in advance reports by the NYPD, the FBI, DHS and Capitol police **A MONTH PRIOR** to the Jan 6th rally, as planning to use the Trump supporters' rally as cover for their violence. They were not part of the Trump supporters, and they planned their violence way before the rally, so they were not "incited" to violence by Trump.
Trump was addressing his ACTUAL supporters as special, **NOT** the leftist/terrorist infiltrators using them as cover and trying to frame them.

Every last talking point you fronted is a lie. In point of fact, BLM and the Boogaloos (anarchists, tied to BLM, with an expressed hatred for Trump, despite you labelling them as "conservatives") were clearly there to frame Trump supporters.
And at the very least, Oath Keepers and Proud Boys have a completely different motivating ideologies than the Trump supporters.

And regarding "Antifa is not confirmed to be there", as other terrorism experts and field reporters observed that day (two in OAN reports I've posted) have said that organized techniques of the more violent protesters, handing shields, water, pepper spay cans and other supplies back and forth over the heads of a dense crowd to a front line of their group fighting police, hand signals, using umbrellas to shield themselves from pepper spray and from cameras that could identify them, are all organized practices they have seen Antifa use in other protests and riots nationwide, and worldwide. So while the 97% Democrat-donating FBI says they did not detect Antifa there (and FBI head William Wray said in Senate hearings Antifa don't actually even exist, they're just an "idea" or an ideology) others identify Antifa as having been at the Capitol in large numbers on Jan 6th.

And as I've said repeatedly, while there were over 100,000 Trump-supporter protesters in the Washington mall and near the capitol that day, and under 300 of them were identified and arrested for lesser crimes like criminal trespass, stealing a podium and some of Pelosi's personal letters, and a few for smashing windows, the worst violence, including the *ONLY* killing that occurred that day of Ashli Babbitt, was orchestrated by BLM activists, ****pretending**** to be Trump supporters.