Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I don’t watch videos and I wouldn’t watch one posted by someone who plays the bias card on anything they don’t like than feels entitled to post Hannity propaganda. I watched enough Trump the previous 4 years suggesting bleach injections to gushing over Putin. Trump by any measure left the country in far worse shape than when he came into power. I don’t think you can even work the stats that show his failure.

That's hilarious from a guy who gets his facts from Media Matters, and other far-Left sources.

Hannity is a partisan, unquestionably. But he presents quotes and sources that are undeniable. Things Joe Biden and others in his administration said on-camera that are absolutely beyond denying, that Hannity plays the video of, and often quotes even from the New York Times and Washington Post, Politico, CNN, MSNBC, Factcheck and Politifact, showing that the facts cited are undeniable, even to the liberal media.

I can’t remember the last time I was on the Media Matters site and it’s probably been a couple of years since I’ve posted something from that site. Compare that to your steady output of Hannity while bitching about bias and it’s not hilarious but pathetic. What I’ve come to expect though.

And while you stew in partisan hatred Biden just signed a bill that will lift a lot of kids out of poverty. Real values imho.

Fair play!