Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
people not established to actually be pro-Trump protesters beat up a police officer (and it looks like the ACTUAL Trump protestors saved him)

Looks like a failed effort to stop democracy brought on by a big fat orange loser lying about the election to me.

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Already asked and answered in the Maxine Waters topic:

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

I'm sympathetic to the fact that officer Fanone had a traumatic experience. Who identifies himself as an "MPD" (Maryland police dept? DC Metro police dept?) who was called in to back up Capitol police. Don Lemon was a moron as usual, asked stupid and obvious questions with obvious answers, and attempted to exploit Fanone's comments beyond the facts.

Any in the crowd who were TRULY Trump supporters should be prosecuted and punished. But I don't see it clearly established that any who assaulted Fanone were Trump supporters and identified after arrest and prosecuted as such. They could have been BLM, Antifa, Boogaloos, Oath Keepers or other groups, all distinct from Trump supporters, who were all present, and BLM in particular hates cops.

Fanone establishes only that he was attacked, not WHO attacked him. And *actual* Trump protesters standing 50 or 100 feet away, could not even know what a few infiltrators with ulterior motives were doing to the officer. He or other officers did not arrest these attackers, so they cannot say precisely who or what these people were, what the ideology or motivation for attacking him was.

I would also point out that neither he or other officers were killed or seriously injured, nor were any House or Senate members killed or injured. If these presumed "Trump protesters" had a true motivation to harm or kill Fanone or anyone else, they certainly had the opportunity to do so.

Why do you pull this garbage, M E M ?

You're just a broken-record lying talking points machine, repeating the same DISPROVEN lying narrative, over and over again.

Repeating the same lies doesn't make them more true.
And whatever your pretenses of being "on the side of Democracy", you are in truth on the side of the authoritarian Bolsheviks, Black Lives Matter, and "de-fund the police".

Whereas I (and the cop your BLM/Antifa pals beat up) am on the side of ACTUAL Constitutional democracy.