Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Lol, you have proven you can rationalize anything and democracy is just something in the way for trumpers. I’ll try to post different videos though as there the day was well documented.

Y'know... I've presented sourced facts over and over, probably at least 20 times in just this one topic, to show that NYPD, FBI, DHS and Capitol police all agree with me, not you, that the rioting was not "incited" by Trump, it was pre-planned up to a month before Trump ever spoke on Jan 6th. "Pre-planned" and "incited" are mutually exclusive. And further, that your Democrat-Bolshevik party and the Orwell's Ministry of Truth media were proven to have gotten all the facts wrong. Deliberately.
"FIVE PEOPLE KILLED BY WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS", proved to be zero killed by Trump supporters. Your side lied, and got caught, unquestionably.
You can't even prove them to be "white supremacist". You can't even prove those rioting are actual Trump supporters. YOU CAN'T !

"WHITE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS KILLED OFFICER BRIAN SICKNICK WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" Nope, also disproven, try again.
"WHITE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS KILLED SICKNICK WITH BEAR SPRAY!" No, try again.
"PEPPER SPRAY!" Nope. "SOME OTHER CHEMICAL SPRAY!" Nope, try again. Hours of video footage never showed him sprayed with anything. Your side lied and got caught again. And your side knew from the beginning, because Sicknick's brother told a reporter it was a stroke on Jan 8th, probably right after he died. (Because another lie, Sicknick didn't die on Jan 6th, he died about 24 hours later. And your side kept the lying narrative alive for all those months.)
I could go on, but I've already been through it so many times.

And I've probably answered and proven it 10 or 20 more times across multiple other Trump-related topics.
And you always respond with the same factless bumper sticker slogans, repeating what I just disproved.