Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I never liked Pence but he chose democracy and the rule of law. On Jan 6 he was the one calling for help to protect the capitol and those inside of it. He didn’t create new powers in certifying the election that you would never accept from a democrat VP. I guess it says it all when that is betrayal to you and other trumpers.

Pence chose to stifle open debate of the election's legitimacy. He abdicated his vice presidential power, because he lacked the courage to do the right thing.

And televised debates for 2 weeks during a House/Senate joint session on the issue would have exposed much earlier the evidence of election fraud, and perhaps even prevented an illegitimate Joe Biden from ever being inaugurated, and unleashing the chaos on the nation he is right now. Skyrocketing energy prices and destruction of our border security, for openers.

You are creating new constitutional powers Pence didn’t have. Harris will not be able to do it either nor do I think for one minute you would accept that new interpretation as ever applying equally to anyone you didn’t vote for. You wanted a loophole to keep your pos in power despite losing the election. It wasn’t even close.

Fair play!