Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
And as I've said, every audit and re-count permitted (in New Hampshire, in Arizona, in Montana, in Georgia, in Pennsylvania, in Michigan, in Wisconsin) has shown irregularities and fraud on a massive scale that cannot be explained. As I just pointed out linking Peter Navarro's two "Navarro Reports" on the election, he cites about 50 pages of sourced evidence that there are hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, that far exceed Biden's margin of victory in every state.
Your side is obstructing audit of the election, and slandering anyone who asks for those audits, because they know they will lose if the votes are fully examined.

Funny you should mention obstruction considering how hard Arizona Senate Republicans are fighting the release of documentation regarding said audit.

And, no, they haven't. You just want to believe that. You won't dare ask yourself why they wouldn't fight tooth-and-nail sitting on all this proof of fraud to be the patriots you believe them to be and remove an illegitimate government from power. No. They just bitch about it and how bad Joe is for four years. This is what you you accept as reality. They know and have evidence and do nothing but send fundraiser emails. And, those are your fucking patriots? Really?

I use emotion because you rejected real facts and reality long ago.

Sheesh!

Fuckhead.