Yeah, I can't with him. He's beyond broken and can't even see it. He screams about hypocrisy at others yet gets all bitchy when people call bullshit about his joke sources when everything he disagrees with is "LIBERAL MEDIA!" It's fucking pathetic, but--unlike you--I see no need in giving him nothing but shit for being such an unbridled lunatic that has nothing better to do but go on insane screeds at a dead forum.

So far, it seems that Pariah at least had enough humanity in him to crack after he fucking fell for the blackouts in Italy bullshit or whatever it was. This mother fucker is dead inside and just exists as a brain dead political lemming. Hell, G-Man even finally lived up to his most recent moniker and got too old for this shit. But, Wondy continues to waste precious oxygen and bandwidth to be a fucking lunatic moron and, yet, expects the world to just let him do it. Fuck him. And, that's what I show up to do: Fuck him. Make him screed. Make him hyperventilate. Because he's so broken that he can't fucking help but to lose it over hearing he's a lemming and Trump lost.

Last edited by iggy; 2021-07-29 11:11 PM.