In addition to comics.org , I like this Mike's Amazing World site.
Giving an easily accessible near-complete chronological list of Adams' work over 50 years.

http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/mikes/features/creator.php?creatorid=1

It skips the hundreds of covers Neal Adams has done for DC alone, but it's a near-complete overview of Adams' interior work, although I could see at least 6 titles missing from Adams' post-1985 work, such as MEGALITH, TWILIGHT ZONE, ECHO OF FUTUREPAST, and others.
But it still gives a great overview chronology of Adams' comics work.

I even found a few I didn't previously know existed, such as 2 parody stories Adams did in CRAZY magazine 2 in 1973 !

Plus many that I already knew about, such as DRACULA LIVES 2, and the Hama/Adams/Buckler story in SECRETS OF SINISTER HOUSE 10, both in 1973. (The latter two linked in my posts above.)

With the above linked list, you can see there was a period from 1976 to 1984 where Adams barely kept a hand in comics. And many of those once-a-year one-shots were inventory material that finally saw the light of day, or were reprints.
CONAN THE BARBARIAN 116 in 1980 is a reprint (with a few new Buscema pages added) of a Conan Power Records one-shot.
The ARCHIE SUPERHERO SPECIAL 2 digest was inventory material from 1975.
The EPIC ILLUSTRATED 7 story in 1981 was an aborted Power Records book that was re-written and finished by Adams, re-scripted by Goodwin and finally published.
SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 60 (not listed at the Mike's Amazing World link) published 20 pages of Conan movie storyboards (probably not done for the movie, but something Adams did completely on his own), that probably sat around for years before seeing print.

Many of these things we are fortunate to have finally seen.

But they bring to mind other projects that were much longer in seeing print form, if ever.
Such as:
* two full issues of additional Green Team stories (after 1st ISSUE SPECIAL 2 in 1975) by Joe Simon that turned up in CANCELLED COMIC CAVALCADE after the late-1978 DC implosion,
* and a huge mass of unpublished Kirby work that turned up in the hardcover collections DAYS OF THE MOB, SPIRIT WORLD, and DINGBAT LOVE, draawn by Kirby from 1971-1975, and finally collected the first time 45 orr 50 years later.
* the Jack Kirby and Gil Kane versions of THE PRISONER commissioned and then shelved by Marvel in 1977-1978, also finally collected in hardcover 50 years later.

* Jack Kirby's "The Seal-Men's War on Santa Claus" that would have been SANDMAN 7 in 1976, or KAMANDI 60 in 1978, if both were not pre-emptively cancelled,
* Walt Simonson's original STARSLAMMERS graphic novel he did in 1971 before he turned pro, included decades later in a limited hardcover.
* and George Perez's unpublished JLA/AVENGERS pages from 1983-1984, again included in a later hardcover of the re-drawn series by Perez.
* Steve Bissette's unpublished SWAMP THING story where Swamp Thing meets Jesus (suddenly cancelled and shelved by DC in 1989, that caused Bissette to quit at DC),

Projects of which many have finally seen the light of day in recent years, in special hardcover collections.

But it makes you wonder how many other lost treasures have been tucked away in inventory for decades, never to be seen in comics form.
Hundreds.
Thousands, maybe.
Worthy material by comics talents great and small, that we'll never see.

Another similar huge body of work in the science fiction field along these lines is THE LAST DANGEROUS VISIONS anthology by Harlan Ellison, dating back to 1972 and never published. Ellison jealously guarded these submissions for almost 50 years, and threatened to sue any who retracted their stories, some of whom were still unknown, and this prevented works that would have made them famous from ever being published, and perhaps even stalled or killed their careers. Now that Ellison has died, I wonder if there's a push to allow that material to be printed. I'm at a loss to understand why Ellison blocked it for all those decades. If he didn't want to put in the work to edit the book himself, he could have contracted and supervised one or several others to edit the book and get it out. There was a book about this written in the early 1990's titled THE BOOK ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER, published (unsurprisingly) by blood-vendetta Ellison enemy Gary Groth at Fantagraphics.

I doubt at this point if there are any shelved Adams projects left to publish and capitalize on. I think they've all trickled out over the last 3 decades, as covers, or as sketchbook pages, or as one-shots like (sheild your eyes!) SKATEMAN.

The story in AMAZING ADVENTURES 18 (Killraven) after years uncompleted, was taken away from Adams by Roy Thomas and finished by others.
The story in SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 14 was likewise taken away from Adams so it could finally be finished and see print.
Adams wasn't happy about these, but it at least allowed them to be finished and see print. In the case of Killraven in AMAZING ADVENTURES 18-39, allowed them to be taken in a completely different direction by McGregor / Russell and become something really sophisticated and beautiful.