The Movie "They Live" was on TCM two nights ago, I wish I'd gotten home a few minutes earlier to see the whole movie again.

With humor and a little playful schlock, They Live is a great commentary of what the establishment wing of both parties is doing to the U.S. and other nations.
But as David Horowitz says in his 2006 book The Shadow Party, while the Marxist globalists trade favors with some Republicans as well, the Democrat party is their chosen instrument for overthrowing the United States.

This, from Mark Levin on July 10th, a week ago now:

Mark Levin, July 10 2022, Sunday - January 6th committee was set up to kill the Republican party

You see this kind of stuff Levin addresses, routinely said now by anchors and pundits on CNN, MSNBC and other Democrat-propaganda print and broadcast media. That the Constitution and Declaration were written by "white racist slave owners" and therefore allege the nation is built on illegitimate grounds and has no right to exist.
Another particularly crazy and hate-filled MSNBC pundit I cited a few months ago, lunatic Elie Mystal, said the Constitution is "trash". That these anchors and guests keep appearing on CNN and MSNBC,and in print media, not even reprimanded or editorially contextualized with countering views by other guests or by the networks themselves, is testament to how ubiquitously treasonous the Democrat / Left and the leftist media who give them air time truly are.

Against the leftist narrative of alleged "oppression" and "slavery" imposed on the country by the Constitution, Levin cites the rule of law, equal rights under the law, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to bear arms and protect yourself, and other freedoms that the "white racist slave owners" provided for us in the Constitution, that are far from oppressive or obsolete.

A sampling of the "patriotism" the more liberal / leftist networks are airing. Elie Mystal :

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-guest-founding-fathers-racist-misogynist-jerk-faces

And repeating his lunacy on The View...
https://americanlookout.com/frequen...the-constitution-is-kind-of-trash-video/

And guest Rosa Brooks, also on MSNBC...

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-ancient-constitution-causing-tragedies/

And more. It gets difficult to keep track of all the hatred of the U.S. voiced in liberal media, there is so much of it now. I recall when Dr. Marc Lamont Hill made some irresponsible idiot comment on Bill O'Reilly's show a decade ago, and O'Reilly jumped on him immediately after he said it, telling Hill he was irresponsible and Hill would never appear on The O'Reilly Factor again.
(Marc Lamont Hill after leaving Fox News later discussed black racist L.A. cop killer Christopher Dorner on MSNBC, romanticizing the shooter as a "real life Django Unchained", endorsing Dorner's racist targeting of white police officers, shooting other L.A. officers and shooting one's daughter in a killing spree.)
But hey, after being rejected by Fox News, Hill just went over to CNN and MSNBC, where his treasonous and incendiary racial comments fit right in. With no pushback whatsoever.