Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Say goodbye to the Senate because your orange god tried to put his fat finger on the scale and scared voters off.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
cry cry I hate Republicans, and lash out at WB because he's a Republican. I desperately need to lash out at WB to vent, because of the personal misery in my life he is the clear whipping boy for.
No matter what happens, I''ll blame Trump for any losses, despite that MANY Trump conservative Republicans were STILL elected this mid-term, many to seats that were previously Democrat for 40 or even 130 years. Including the humiliating defeat of the DNCC head Sean Patrick Maloney. And I'll pretend I don't know Trump's rallies, for months, have boosted Republican turnout.
I deliberately ignore that Democrats had to carpet-bomb slanderously untrue negative ads at an enormous cost, averaging $60 to 100 million per Democrat senator and governor in every state, with dark money from god knows where, out-spending Republican canbdidates 5 or 10 to one, to achieve narrow victories, Democrats winning thanks only to endless slanderous ads. And in many cases the Republican, despite being enormously out-spent, STILL WON.
I hate Trump intensely and manifest that irrational hate by calling him an "Orange God", despite that no Republican views him as a god, just as a successful and highly accomplished president. And I'll ignore all the election irregularities and cheer maliciously that Democrats might win Senate control, even though there is obvious vote-rigging in making that happen. I cheer for Democrats winning the Senate because I irrationally hate Republicans , and desperately want to stick it to them, even if a Democrat victory means burning this country to the ground. I'm that full of spite and hate.
cry cry

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Aww...cry harder, MAGAt.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
cry cry I hate Republicans, and lash out at WB because he's a Republican. I desperately need to lash out at WB to vent, because of the personal misery in my life he is the clear whipping boy for.
No matter what happens, I''ll blame Trump for any losses, despite that MANY Trump conservative Republicans were STILL elected this mid-term, many to seats that were previously Democrat for 40 or even 130 years. Including the humiliating defeat of the DCCC head Sean Patrick Maloney. And I'll pretend I don't know Trump's rallies, for months, have boosted Republican turnout.
I deliberately ignore that Democrats had to carpet-bomb slanderously untrue negative ads at an enormous cost, averaging $60 to 100 million per Democrat senator and governor in every state, with dark money from god knows where, out-spending Republican candidates 5 or 10 to one, to achieve narrow victories, Democrats winning thanks only to endless slanderous ads. And in many cases the Republican, despite being enormously out-spent, STILL WON.
I hate Trump intensely and manifest that irrational hate by calling him an "Orange God", despite that no Republican views him as a god, just as a successful and highly accomplished president. And I'll ignore all the election irregularities and cheer maliciously that Democrats might win Senate control, even though there is obvious vote-rigging in making that happen. I cheer for Democrats winning the Senate because I irrationally hate Republicans , and desperately want to stick it to them, even if a Democrat victory means burning this country to the ground. I'm that full of spite and hate.
cry cry

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Still won't t challenge the link, eh?

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You added the link after I called you on not being able to prove your case. And a search list is just a list of links that contain the phrase "2000 Mules", not actual proof of anything.

But I responded anyway :
https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1236758#Post1236758

What did you prove? Nothing. Except that all you have is namecalling, no facts. Moron.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The whole tone of the article/editorial has a rabidly anti-Trump feel to it, a hit piece where the writer can barely restrain himself. Far from scholarly, it runs over with snark and emotion. It quotes AEI , The Poynter Institute and several other sources that I recognize as Establishment Republican, if not also Democrat allies (as I pointed out earlier, Poynter is connected to the Tampa Bay Times and Politifact. That doesn't sound overly conservative or neutral.)

Further, I googled the article's writer Scott Lincicome, who is a regular writer for The Dispatch where this hit-piece first appeared.

Here is what even leftist Wikipedia has to say about the Dispatch.

The Dispatch has been sharply critical of Donald Trump from a center-right perspective.[2] On 6 January 2021, after the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol, Rudy Giuliani left a voicemail message intended for Senator Tommy Tuberville on a different Senator's voicemail account. This message urged Tuberville to delay certification of the electoral vote: "Just try to slow it down." The unnamed Senator gave the message to The Dispatch, which immediately broke the story.[14] The next day, The Dispatch published an editorial calling for the impeachment and removal of President Trump.[15]

Oh yeah. SUCH a neutral / objective source. Par for the course for unhinged hyperventilating closeted leftist Iggy. Barely closeted.
rolleyes

"center right perspective", i.e., Establishment Republican perspective. This hit piece might as well have been written by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan. Guys who have been undermining the Republican party from within for close to 20 years, and never miss an opportunity to attack Trump, but never criticize Democrat-Bolshevik policy with the same vigor, if at all. Generally not at all.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Again with proving why no one fucking bothers talking to you and you spend your time screaming crazy into the void.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Again with proving why no one fucking bothers talking to you and you spend your time screaming crazy into the void.

Yeah,right. East shit, moron.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Mark Levin: It was realistic not to expect a "Red wave" - Nov 13 2022, Sunday

Like Levin, Hannity for 2 weeks was also critical of over-promising expectations of a red wave. Admonishing to "under-promise and over-deliver" instead.
That said, the races in Nevada, Arizona and Georgia were all very close. And as I said before, I'm not entirely confident these were even losses that occurred in fair elections, particularly in Arizona and Pennsylvania.
Even in ultra blue New York, Lee Zeldin came surprisingly close in the governor race, and 4 House seats flipped Red in New York.
Including the Democrats' DCCC head, Sean Patrick Maloney. And a seat in Texas that has been Democrat for over 130 years, that is now held by a Republican. So there were some Republican victories, just not the overwhelming wave that was predicted. And really, the "red wave" prediction came from pollsters , only building in the 2 or 3 weeks before the election.

But I agree with Tucker Carlson: That McCarthy, McConnell and Ronna McDaniel were given a war-chest of hundreds of millions to flip the map red, and they failed. And (not said) in both 2020 and 2022. And therefore they should lose their seats of power, and give them to others who can do the job they clearly could not. Particularly Mitch McConnell who witheld funds from several Republican candidates who should be Senators now, but aren't because he wouldn't support them. Specifically Adam Laxalt (NV), Blake Masters (AZ), Don Bolduc (NH), Kelly Tshibaka (AK, who narrowly won anyway, and goes to a runoff), and Herschel Walker(GA, also going to a runoff election). McConnell shorted all these candidates' campaigns of GOP funding, that either helped them to lose or almost lose. Incumbent Sen. Ron Johnson (WI) was outspent at least 5 to 1, and McConnell pulled funding during the campaign for reasons unexplained, but Johnson was very narrowly able to win re-election.
In each case these Republicans were vastly out-spent by their Democrat opponents, and simultaneously cut off by Mitch McConnell. McConnell obviously would rather be leader of a Republican minority, than help elect ACTUAL conservatives who could have made the Republicans the majority. And therefore McConnell deserves to be neither minority or majority leader. Put the trash out.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Who knew conspiracy theory mongering and being a total douche would get you beat by someone who barely campaigned, refused to debate, and is from the same party that should be eating it as the party in power but hasn't because Orange Moron backed a pack of annoying losers like himself?!?!?!

::Raises hand::

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Who knew conspiracy theory mongering and being a total douche would get you beat by someone who barely campaigned, refused to debate, and is from the same party that should be eating it as the party in power but hasn't because Orange Moron backed a pack of annoying losers like himself?!?!?!

::Raises hand::

That was a pretty tortured attempt to write a literate sentence.
A stillborn effort.

After 7 days of vote-counting where , where prior to the vote count, Kari Lake out-polled Katie Hobbs by a huge margin.
Kari Lake long before called for Katie Hobbs to recuse herself from supervising the Arizona election, way back since July 2021.
And the foreseeable cheating in that compromised election went down exactly as predicted in Nov 2022.

First, the people who came in to place their votes on election day, the ones known to be Republican, voting in-person because they don't trust the system for Arizona's mail-in ballots, were screwed over with at least 2 dozen voting locations that mysteriously (deliberately) had scanning machines that weren't working, and/or no printer ink to print ballots. Just by the wildest coincidence, on election day, on the voters KNOWN to heavily favor Kari Lake. So these voters had to wait in line for hours to vote, jerked around, many of whom were (as planned) became discouraged and left, and the rest had to leave their votes in a drop box "to be counted later" (that were either deliberately discarded and not counted, or rigged and replaced with Katie Hobbs votes later).
Then there was a delliberately prolonged Byzantine stretch of the vote counting for a week, where "batches" of votes would "come in" from God knows where with no chain of custody. On election night, there were still 600,000 votes that were overwhelmingly same-day votes for Kari Lake, or mailed in from Kari Lake stronghold regions. And suspiciously, as the "batches" trickled in for 6 days and were counted, Kari Lake never saw that ssurge of votes for her, and Hobbs' 36,000 vote lead went down to a less than 4,000 vote lead, and then as more "batches" were counted in the days after, Kari Lake magically never saw that expected surge of votes for her counted.

There are multiple oddities to this Arizona election, that was OBVIOUSLY rigged. Rigged so that Arizona Democrats could hold onto corrupt power over Arizona's election machinery, that would otherwse have received much-needed reform in Republican hands.
Florida counted over 7 million votes in about 5 hours on election night.
Why such a prolonged vote count in the Arizona, Nevada, and California elections (all Democrat-controlled regions) ?
To rig the votes, of course. To count the votes behind closed doors, know how far ahead the Republican is, and inject "batches" of new-found votes until the Democrat wins.

The election was called for Katie Hobbs around 9:55 PM last night (Monday). Kari Lake rightly posted this soon after :

One would have to be blind not to see the obvious irregularities in this, of all the elections this cycle.
The Democrats weren't even subtle about it this time.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ciles-running-arizona-elections-n2615791

Maricopa elections officials admitted, as quoted in this Townhall article, that the voting machine failures affected "only about 17,000" ballots.
Well.... that's pretty much the margin of victory for corrupt Democrat Katie Hobbs. Mixed in with several other forms of backroom cheating, to push Hobbs over the top.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's an awful lot of salt there, Wonder Doofus. Lot more sense to blame Trump announcing big news on the 15th the fucking day before election day. Nothing energizes the left nor leaves a chunk of the right languid like Trump.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
That's an awful lot of salt there, Wonder Doofus. Lot more sense to blame Trump announcing big news on the 15th the fucking day before election day. Nothing energizes the left nor leaves a chunk of the right languid like Trump.

No, dipshit, blaming Trump is just liberal media, Democrat-Bolshevik and Establishment Republican narrative, to undermine Trump with lying propaganda, and cover up their own deception and corruption at the same time.
Trump endorsed about 240 candidates, and the overwhelming majority of them won. His political opponents in both the Democrat and Republican parties, and the media, focus on the few that lost.

The same corrupt Democrats, corrupt Republicans, and corrupt media, also hide that Mitch McConnell withheld millions in GOP funds from many Trump-backed candidates, who could have won, but narrowly lost, only because they were vastly out-spent 5 or 10 to one, and carpet-bombed with slanderous ads they couldn't even respond to because of withheld funds.

Falsely blaming Trump also hides that McCarthy sat on his hands and didn't campaign hard enough for House Republicans, campaigned only on what Biden and Democrats were doing wrong, and not on any clear or positive agenda McCarthy and House Republicans would do if voters elected them.

Falsely blaming Trump also helped to hide the suspicious outcomes of prolonged elections in corrupt Democrat-controlled regions. Tucker Carlson pointed out that when ballot-counting is prolonged for days or weeks, the Democrat candidates end up winning in 77% of those elections. Which is enormously in the Democrat favor. And THAT IS PRECISELY THE PURPOSE of prolonging the count, to "find batches" of votes until the Democrat "narrowly wins". If they were just "mistakes" and not Democrat election-rigging, the "errors" would end up approximately 50/50 in prolonged elections.
And just by the oddest coincidence, all the same suspect states that were rigging elections in 2020, are the same ones rigging elections in 2022 : Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia. And where the Democrats really control the table, in California.

As far as Trump announcing his candidacy last night, Trump can be relied on to do the unexpected, it knocks his opposition off-balance, and that even was true of Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. Trump announced when he did after several days of news media discussing the failures of McConnell and McCarthy. This allowed him to contrast himself with the McConnell and McCarthy's exposed and well-documented failures. Trump announced the same day McCarthy narrowly reached the threshold of at least a 218-seat Republican House Majority. And it pleases me to no end to listen to you whine and cry about it.
Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::it's raw, but still furiously wanking it despite the pain in a misguided attempt to "own the libs."::

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
::it's raw, but still furiously wanking it despite the pain in a misguided attempt to "own the libs."::

You're so destroyed, you can't even write a literate sentence in response.

Cry harder, loser.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Jesse Watters referred to John Fetterman's wife Giselle as "an illegal immigrant, bisexual, and a spy". That last word I hadn't heard before in connection with her, so I looked it up.

This clarifies a bit:
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-e...wife-gisele-illegally-immigrated-to-u-s/

The contradictory timeline of Gisele’s illegal immigration story coincides with Gisele’s alarming family background in Brazil.

According to the Daily Mail, Gisele’s uncle, Temilson Antonio Barreto de Resende, was an expert wiretapper who spent three years and four months in prison in 2002. He was accused of wiretapping phone calls of Brazil’s then-president, Fernando Henrique Cardoso. In 1999, Gisele’s uncle insisted he was only an intelligence analyst and not a spy. He reportedly died in 2020 from coronavirus.

“He was my favorite person in the entire world,” Gisele tweeted about his death. “I only have his voicemails now and I listen to them daily, and weep.”

The trial of Gisele’s uncle predates her illegally immigrating to the U.S. from Brazil. Landing in New York with her mother and brother, the Daily Mail does not say exactly how old she was.

The Fetterman campaign did not respond to the Daily Mail‘s request for comment.

So... she's Fetterman's Fang-Fang. Brazilian national, illegal immigrant, spy, and radical leftist Cultural Marxist.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That's Senator Elect Fetterman's wife, you maga extremist loser who cost the GOP the Senate by backing Orange Doofus and his Misfit Minion candidates.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
panic That's Senator Elect Fetterman's wife, you maga extremist loser who cost the GOP the Senate by backing Orange Doofus and his Misfit Minion candidates. panic

Cry harder, loser.

I think every Republican voter would have preferred Republican control of both the House and Senate. But a month ago, the House was all I was expecting. It was only a rise in the polls, even in liberal-sourced polls, that Republicans grew in their expectations.
But even just controlling the House alone gives Republicans the ability to cut off funding for Democrat spending, and the ability to open long overdue investigations of Biden/Obama/Clinton/Democrat corruption, that has been egregiously bold for years.

Democrat = corruption.

Iggy = cry

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

KARI LAKE RELEASES COMMENT ON THE NOV 2022 ARIZONA GOVERNOR ELECTION :

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...leased-this-on-her-election-as-governor/

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Man, you guys are really bad at rejection. Arizona doesn't like you. That's all. Be better people. Run better candidates. Win elections against dementia, inflation, crime, and...::chuckles::...Katie fucking Hobbs!

Also of note, Kimberly Yee didn't fuck with the bullshit. Kimberly Lee crushed it for Republicans in the race for State Treasurer. Run more Kimberly Yees. There is the big down ticket secret. 120,000 people voted for her that said, "Fuck that!" to Kari Lake. Pound fucking sand.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
panic panic Man, you guys are really bad at rejection. Arizona doesn't like you. That's all. Be better people. Run better candidates. Win elections against dementia, inflation, crime, and...::chuckles::...Katie fucking Hobbs!

Also of note, Kimberly Yee didn't fuck with the bullshit. Kimberly Lee crushed it for Republicans in the race for State Treasurer. Run more Kimberly Yees. There is the big down ticket secret. 120,000 people voted for her that said, "Fuck that!" to Kari Lake. Pound fucking sand. panic panic

Because Kinberly Yee isn't the one the Democrats are afraid of, dipshit.
Kimberly Yee isn't the one the Democrats felt a burning need to stop and destroy. If there was a clear election victory for Hobbs on the first day, by a clear margin, we'd all be saying okay, that's not the election result we wanted, but Hobbs won fair and square. But no, it was prolonged for 8 days, during which "batches" of votes would just randomly "come in" with no clear chain of custody, until 8 days later Hobbs was laughably declared the winner.

No.
Kari Lake had huge crowds everywhere she had a campaign rally, for a year. She had clear political objectives for change, specifically securing the southern border, and very importantly, cleaning up the corrupt Arizona state election system.
And her opponent, Democrat Katie Hobbs, is an awful public speaker who could barely talk, no clear agenda, and had minimal public support.
And all the polls indicated Kari Lake would win easily.

Then Katie Hobbs did not recuse herself from supervising elections, despite that she was a candidate.
And lo and behold, the Republican voters who nationwide are known to vote in person on election day, were unable to vote that day in about 30 voting locations, because the election printers didn't have ink to print ballots, and the voters who weren't discouraged and just went home after waiting in line an hour, were encouraged to leave their ballots in a drop box, "to be counted later" (i.e., either to be thrown away and just disappear in the hands of Democrat election workers , or be replaced with fake ballots for Katie Hobbs.)

There were at least 3 irregularities in the Arizona governor election:
1) Katie Hobbs supervising her own election, that she should have recused herself from
2) The election machines on election day (the period KNOWN to be when Republicans consistently vote) that weren't working, either not scanning correctly or out of printer ink, eliminating the bulk of Republican votes for Kari Lake, by orchestrated Democrat tricks designed to do exactly that.
and
3) A prolonged count of the vote over more than a week, in a method Democrats in states nationwide consistently use to rig elections.

If I were Kari Lake, I'd use the irregularities to take this case to court, to challenge a rigged election, and at the very least get a verdict to have another election. It is the most obvious rigged election of the 2022 midterms.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
::intense butthurt about his party ruining itself in what was a fairly solid red state::

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
::intense butthurt about his party ruining itself in what was a fairly solid red state::

Last I looked, of the candidates nationwide that Trump endorsed, 216 won, and only 19 lost.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-midterms-2024/2022/11/09/id/1095684/

So cry harder, loser.

And what's turning Arizona blue is migration from California and other Democrat states. And immigration, both legal and illegal.

Only by fake narrative does the anti-Trump crowd paint this as a Trump loss. If Trump hadn't campaigned at rallies every weekend for months, the Republicans wouldn't have 219 wins. It is because of Trump, not in spite of Trump, that Republicans have a net win and won the House.

And it is because of RINOs Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy, who withheld millions in funds from Trump-endorsed candidates like Adam Laxalt, Blake Masters, and Don Bolduc that the Republicans who lost, narrowly lost.
Sen. Ron Johnson and Kelly Tshibaka pulled out narrow victories, despite being betrayed by McConnell.
Of the 15 Senate candidates Trump endorsed, 9 of them won. I wouldn't call that a loss because of Trump. I would call that a false narrative, by both the Democrats and the Never-Trumpers, to try and shift blame onto Trump, for McConnell and McCarthy's betrayal and failures. And as I said, I think for their consistent failures in 2018, 2020 and 2022, Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy and Ronna McDaniel should all be removed from GOP leadership, and replaced with others who better represent the party. And don't cross the aisle to endorse or vote with Democrats.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Things that aged poorly...

That record could rise to 219 endorsement wins, if Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, Nevada Senate candidate Adam Laxalt, and Alaska Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka keep trending toward victories in their respective races.

"All these guys that are winning are my people," quipped Trump to Fox.

Dude is hanging his hat on reelection sure things because he lost where it mattered, chode. How many of those candidates came from districts that were ruby fucking red? You are sad.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Trumptard loses to Murkoswski in Alaska. Palin falls to a Democrat in the House race. Wondy just has to sit there and cope.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Things that aged poorly...

That record could rise to 219 endorsement wins, if Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, Nevada Senate candidate Adam Laxalt, and Alaska Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka keep trending toward victories in their respective races.

"All these guys that are winning are my people," quipped Trump to Fox.

Dude is hanging his hat on reelection sure things because he lost where it mattered, chode. How many of those candidates came from districts that were ruby fucking red? You are sad.

Total horseshit on your part.

The Republicans won their primary objective, which is control of the House.
Which is control of budgetary spending and cutting funding for Democrat-Bolshevik lunacy.
\Which is control of selecting committees and launching investigations.
Investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden treason with China and Ukraine, as is clear in their baank records.
Investigation of weaponization of government by Democrats, since 2010. Weaponizing IRS, FBI, DOH, OSHA, ATF, EPA, to attack Republican donors, and since 2016, anyone and everything related to Trump.
Investigation of DHS secretary Mayorkas, and possible impeachment, to put pressure on Biden and his Bolsheviks to secure the border.

Republicans won over 300 districts, Democrats only won about 75.
Republicans won 52% of the popular vote, Democrats only won 46%. And there are already Democrat and media lies and omissions surfacing that make many who voted Democrat in Nov 2022, already regret it.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...in-house-races-but-relatively-few-seats/

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trumptard loses to Murkoswski in Alaska. Palin falls to a Democrat in the House race. Wondy just has to sit there and cope.

Uh, Tshibaka finished AHEAD of Lisa Murkowski (and Murkowski only finished close because McConnell deceitfully spent $9 million in federal GOP funds to carpet-bomb Tshibaka in negative campaign ads, that Tshiba didn't have the campaign funding to even respond to). But Tshibaka won anyway. At least till the next runoff.
Murkowski is a Republican Senator who was heavily funded by McConnell (money that cost other Republicans more worthy, who narrowly lost because of McConnell), but Murkowski simultaneously was endorsing other Democrats !
And Murkowsky also votes with Democrats about 67% of the time over the last decade or so. The definition of a RINO. She was the lone GOP "no" vote for Kavanaugh's nomination.

Palin I really don't care about. She was an accomplished Alaska governor. But beyond that, she has been "Quayled" for 10 years as an idiot, that the public largely buys because of the prevalence of that media narrative. And honestly, I don't like her personal style. I welcome a better Republican candidate. Her "I'm not typical nuanced politician" schtick was fun for a while, but I honestly had my fill of it in 2008. As I said to a friend of mine on the subject: "She's an accomplished Alaska governor. She's not an idiot. But she SOUNDS LIKE an idiot when she talks in front of the cameras." Her rustic unpolished regular-gal persona was refreshing in the beginning. But at some point the public (and I) want an elected leader with the eloquence of an actual stateswoman.
And what the hell, Republicans have a House majority without her. Another seat would have been nice, but not necessary. Likewise several close districts in Florida.

It's incredible, over 2 weeks later, and the cheating Democrats have still not called a number of 2022 mid-term races. They especially delayed the ones that took Republicans across the 218 qnd 219 line for a majority. But they're still delaying multiple other races, likely to stuff the ballot boxes.
And both Kari Lake's campaign, and Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich are sharpening their claws for a legal challenge to the Arizona governor election, with plenty of evidence of irregularities and malfeasance.
https://www.freepressfail.com/2022/...final-election-results-from-arizona-now/

Reagan biographer/historian Craig Shirley (on Chris Salcedo, Newsmax) also said there is such an abundance of errors that even Maricopa election officials have admitted (shown in video clips) they can't be certain of the result, about a 75% chance the final count is inaccurate. Shirley said the only real solution is to throw out the Nov 8th results, and have another Arizona election. And if that's true of the governor race, that's also true of the down-ballot races as well. Several other Republican candidates have not conceded.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Not acknowledging that Murkowski was up by almost a whole percentage point by the time ranked choice started, bitching about "cheating" Democrats, and bitterly clinging to the analysis of a guy who writes impartial pieces like "Does God Dislike Joe Biden?"

Yep, that's a whole lot of cope.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It's a fact that 75 or 80% of the election workers in Maricopa county said they were not confident that the November midterm election count could be trusted to be accurate. Many of those election workers will be be deposed and give testimony on behalf of Kari Lake and her campaign.
"Cheating Democrats", indeed.
There is a consistent pattern across elections going back at least 20 years. And as detailed in a previous election fraud topic, millions of fraudulent votes in every election.
" More Voter Fraud by democrats" topic
https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1214885&page=5

Not to mention the now-confirmed stolen JFK election in 1960, specifically in the states of Illinois and Texas. And the Senate election of RFK, and while I'm less familiar with it, given that pattern, likely Ted Kennedy as well.
https://nypost.com/2000/11/10/ironic-twist-daleys-dad-helped-steal-vote-for-jfk/
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-nov-09-mn-51973-story.html

And I could have posted any number of links about Kari Lake challenging the election. I posted that link specifically because I knew any mention of God related to politics would make you (further) lose your mind, make you hiss and scream like Damian in The Omen. It's predictable, and fun to watch. You just can't help yourself.

As far as "cope", cope with what? Republicans won the House, despite Republican candidates being out-spent by Democrats 5 or 10 to 1.
As I said, Trump-supported candidates won 219 of the 240 Trump supported. I would call that an overwhelming ratio of victory.
And the withholding of funds by McConnell and McCarthy for Trump-supported candidates who narrowly lost and should have won, is also a victory of sorts, exposing the RINO anti-Republican wing within the Republican party, that voters are now very aware of. That McConnell and McCarthy withholding millions in GOP campaign funds are the exact reason Republicans didn't make even greater gains, that these two acted as de facto Democrats, sabotaging the Republican party from within, betraying their own voters.

RINOs that will be further purged from the party in 2024, when the Senate elections will be much more in the Republican favor.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Kari Lake files first lawsuit asking Maricopa County to prove election integrity

Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake filed a lawsuit Wednesday against Maricopa County officials, alleging election law violations and demanding records related to Election Day printer issues.
Maricopa County, the most populous county in the state, had notable problems during the November 8 election, including printer and tabulation machine-related issues in at least 70 of the county’s 223 polling locations.

“The filing today was basically just a way for the courts to pressure Maricopa County into giving us public records we have been asking for,” Lake said Wednesday.
The Republican blasted county officials over the treatment of “Election Day voters,” which included those printer issues and “three-hour lines.”
“We cannot allow an election like this to stand,” Lake asserted.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) and Arizona attorney general candidate Abe Hamadeh a day earlier filed a lawsuit in State Superior Court in Maricopa County against election officials, alleging “a host of errors and inaccuracies” during the 2022 election process, The Daily Wire reported.

“Pervasive errors by our election officials resulted in the disenfranchisement of countless Arizonans who had their voices silenced,” Hamadeh said in a statement. “Arizonans deserve to have an election system that is transparent and fair and right now we have neither. Today’s challenge is the only way to provide accountability and restore confidence in our broken election system.”

In a press release issued Tuesday night, Hamadeh said the 25-page complaint “details a host of errors surrounding the administration of the November 2022 General Election concerning alleged election board misconduct, the tallying of unlawful ballots, and the erroneous counting of votes.”

Arizona’s outgoing attorney general, Mark Brnovich, ordered Maricopa County officials on November 19 to submit a report on its handling of the election.

The letter said there is evidence, including first-hand witness accounts, of “statutory violations” in the contest, which Katie Hobbs oversees as secretary of state. Hobbs, a Democrat, is the projected winner of the Arizona gubernatorial contest against Lake.

Additionally, at least two counties in the state — Cochise County and Mohave County — have confirmed that their certification of the 2022 election will be delayed until the November 28 deadline.

The two Republican supervisors in Cochise County voted November 18 for the delay after some argued the county’s vote-counting machines were not properly certified. State Elections Director Kori Lorick threatened the board that the state would sue if it did not certify on time.

In a split vote, Mohave County reportedly voted to delay as a protest against voting issues in Maricopa County.

Related: ‘See You In Court’: RNC, AG Candidate Sue Election Officials In Arizona Over Alleged ‘Errors And Inaccuracies’

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
So Cochise County Republicans are going to risk not certifying their county's votes despite the fact that would disenfranchise all their voters (what they are claiming was done elsewhere) and potentially throwing to elections that Republicans won over to the Democrats in the process? Sure, let's see how this sly attempt at public stupidity plays out... tongue

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
In other legal lols...

Trump doesn't have absolute immunity against suits claiming attempts to disenfranchise in the 2020 election.

Mark Meadows is ordered by SC Supreme Court to testify in Georgia election interference case.

Oath Keeps found guilty of seditious conspiracy, other charges that carry terms of up to twenty years in prison for role in "Antifa's violent antics on 1/6."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So Cochise County Republicans are going to risk not certifying their county's votes despite the fact that would disenfranchise all their voters (what they are claiming was done elsewhere) and potentially throwing to elections that Republicans won over to the Democrats in the process? Sure, let's see how this sly attempt at public stupidity plays out... tongue

That's a head-in-ass argument.

The bottom line is, the election was clearly rigged, or in the best scenario just incompetently run. But the number of oddities all aimed at Republican voters makes it certainly rigged.
As stated, even a majority of election workers said the official results are not accurate.
Multiple people have said the only way to be certain of the result is to have another election.
And since it was overwhelmingly Republicans who were jerked around and denied the ability to vote, the great likelihood is that Kari Lake and other Republicans would finish vastly better in a new do-over election.

In other legal lols...

Trump doesn't have absolute immunity against suits claiming attempts to disenfranchise in the 2020 election.

Mark Meadows is ordered by SC Supreme Court to testify in Georgia election interference case.

Oath Keeps found guilty of seditious conspiracy, other charges that carry terms of up to twenty years in prison for role in "Antifa's violent antics on 1/6."

Spoken like an unhinged partisan liberal, consumed with irrational hate for Republicans.
And never a clear explanation from lying oh-so-neutral "libertarian" Iggy what any logical basis for that hatred is.

In the case of ANY of the arrested January 6th protesters, it is not because these PEACEFUL protesters are guilty of anything, but because Democrat Trump-hating prison guards torment them day and night, beat them in their cells, deny them even clean water and food, razors to shave, or even working toilets, who treat them worse than any Al Qaida prisoner was ever treated, and FBI / DOJ over-charges them and intimidates them to sign plea deals, forcing them to "admit" to committing crimes they are not truly guilty of. All just to prop up the Democrats' false narrative of a "dangerous right wing white supremacist insurrectionist" narrative.

FBI and DOJ have imprisoned for 2 years people who only peacefully attended a protest in support of Trump on Jan 6th, and who just peacefully supported House and Senate members challenging (rightly) the legitimacy of the electoral votes on Jan 6th.
There were "well over 100,000" Trump supporters who attended the Jan 6th protests in Washington Square that day, according to reporter Jack Posobiec, and the many undercover police he interviewed that day, who watch crowds in Washington DC protests every day.
Of those, there were only 600 protesters who in any way went inside the Capitol building that day.
Of the 600 who went inside (because undercover FBI agents and police removed the barricades and INVITED them in, even held the double doors wide open for them to come in, as shown clearly in multiple internet-posted videos) , and only about 60 protesters were engaged in violence or vandalism of any kind.
Of that 60, "at least 20" of them were FBI undercover agents, DISGUISED as Trump supporters, attempting to stoke the crowd into violence, unsuccessfully.
And another 20 were John Earle Sullivan and his Antifa Salt Lake City group, ALSO disguised as Trump supporters.
So if 40 of the 60 were NOT EVEN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, how can what little rioting occurred be fairly labelled as Trump-incited rioting?
It can't.
And yet, attorney general Merrick Garland ordered the arrest of about 1,300 protesters by FBI, despite that only 600 even went inside, and only 60 were guilty of vandalism or violence, of which a majority were Antifa or FBI, none of whom were imprisoned, despite that THEY are overwhelmingly the violent offenders.

Further, the head of Oath Keepers unknowingly shared a hotel room with an FBI undercover agent the night before Jan 6th, and IT WAS THAT UNDERCOVER FBI AGENT who suppllied the plans to commit violence to Oath Keepers that day. But from what I can see, the plans were not even carried out.
As said many times, admitted even by Jill Sanborn in Senate testimony, the Democrat-partisan head of the FBI Counter-Terrorism Division investigating Jan 6th, there was [b]NOT ONE FIREARM CONFISCATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT DAY. No guns, no bombs, no artillery, and therefore no "insurrection".
But as reported by whistleblower FBI agents in recent months, Jill Sanborn has further pressured FBI agents to falsely label unrelated crimes nationwide as "extremist white nationalist violence", to falsely prop up the Democrat narrative of a right wing national insurrectionist threat.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-agents-to-pad-domestic-extremism-stats/

And the head of the FBI surveillance in advance of January 6th Capitol protests is... the same hard-Left Democrat partisan who set up the phony Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping, using 12 FBI agents to entrap 3 dupes who unwittingly agreed to go along with what was from the beginning the FBI's kidnapping scheme, the FBI's provided van and getaway driver, of three guys who would never have planned the scheme on their own. A clear case of entrapment by the FBI. **THIS** is the FBI supervisor, who orchestrated this failure, that the Democrat-weaponized FBI then sent to Washington DC to set another entrapment scheme against Trump supporters.
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/22/was-the-fbis-whitmer-chicanery-a-warm-up-for-january-6/

So... all these "victories" against Trump and his supporters are all cases of Democrat-controlled federal agencies using their power to falsely attack their political opponents. And federal judges, even U S Supreme Court justices, either appointed by Obama and other Democrats, or Republican appointed judges who are either compromised establishment RINOs, or just afraid to do the right thing. The FBI and DOJ even looked the other way at 24 / 7 protests and threats outside Supreme Court justices' homes, and at an attempt to kill Brett Kavanaugh.
Given that, many judges are just willing to abdicate from actual justice, and just go with the flow.
Who don't want to risk themselves receiving the same treatment as Donald Trump, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, George Pappadapoulos, Roger Stone, Michael Caputo, Jerome Corsi, and many other formerly rich men who have been bankrupted and lost their businesses defending themselves from false charges, after first being publicly arrested in nationally televised (by Democrat payroll CNN ! ) midnight raids, and escorted out in leg irons. The point made to these judges, that they too can be destroyed by this Democrat-Bolshevik machine, they too, however wealthy, can be arrested and bankrupted and be forced to sell their homes to pay for their legal defense.

That's what you're happy about, what you gloat about.
Injustice, corruption, and the Democrat weaponization of government.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
It really could just be that people are what you claim to be: an independent voter and carefully chose some Republicans while dismissing others as absolute cranks who are now pulling shit like this to prove those voters correct in their judgement. Pound sand, hater...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It really could just be that people are what you claim to be: an independent voter and carefully chose some Republicans while dismissing others as absolute cranks who are now pulling shit like this to prove those voters correct in their judgement. Pound sand, hater...

Except that you've consistently demonstrated yourself to be a liar.
And what are "reasonable" Republicans to you? Establishment Republicans who won't change anything? RINO Republicans, who cross the aisle to vote and enable the Democrats to pass insane leftist legislation, to hire another 87,000 IRS agents, while de-funding the U.S. southern border?

You never define what policy makes Republicans what you label "cranks". Patriots who defend and preserve our country? Who gave us the best economy in over 50 years in the Trump years, the lowest inflation, the greatest surge in economic growth, secured our borders from illegals and criminals? The first growth in real wages in over 40 years? Kept us out of new wars in Iran, Korea, and Ukraine? Made us energy independent for the first time in over 70 years?
Yeah, wow, what a bunch of cranks.

Clearly you're the malicious hater, who slings profanity and insults in every post.

In the linked topic above...
"More Voter Fraud by Democrats" topic
https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1214885&page=5
...I was reminded what a lying spiteful hate-filled troll you've consistently been, for over 11 years and counting. Again, I'm glad I only have to deal with you online, and I'm not part of your family or co-workers or Christian students you openly boast about abusing your teaching position to vindictively harass. The incredible irony, that you would accuse me of "hate". You are consumed with hate. And you must bring misery to everyone in your inner circle.

Pound THAT, dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You are so mad that I no longer bother with promises of fiscal responsibility only to see spending increase as gaping holes are punched in the budget elsewise abortion and the gays do...something to destroy America.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You are so mad that I no longer bother with promises of fiscal responsibility only to see spending increase as gaping holes are punched in the budget elsewise abortion and the gays do...something to destroy America.

In other words... you've got nothin'.
Not even able to form a lucid and literate sentence.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard