Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Instead of proving his and Trump’s accusations in court he conceded that they were false statements. That’s the same thing as lying to me and it surely doesn’t mean “can’t prove “. That is just you trying to put a pretty bow on a pile of horse shit. Rudy and Trump have been playing this game all the time with people like yourself enabling them. It’s pretty pathetic that you’re this partisan.

How many times do you want me to repeat the same arguments?
Only the Democrat leadership and the liberal media are calling Giuliani's statement about these 2 vote counting women "lies".

But clearly, the SECURITY TAPE VIDEO EVIDENCE shows these two black vote-counters rigging votes, regardless of what the judge partisanly excludes as evidence, to triy and box Giuliani in with. It was a rigged election, a majority of Republicans see it as a rigged election, 51% of independents see it as a rigged election, and even 30% of Democrats see it as a rigged election.

One judge arbitrarily re-writing the rules of evidence doesn't change that.

I see Giuliani interviewed almost daily, and I don't even see him asked about this, not even to spin it in his favor, that's how insignificant it is.