Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
“Fox News Digital covered the initial incident and reported on Boebert’s subsequent apology almost a week on Friday. “Boebert ‘truly sorry’ after causing disturbance at Denver theatre that was caught on video,” read the somewhat euphemistic headline on the second article.“

So yeah Fox News did cover this story differently because she’s a Republican with just a story on Fox News Digital initially for almost a week.

I liked Fetterman’s jab at both….
Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) took a jab at Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) while responding to Fox News’s coverage of the Senate’s updated dress code, calling out the Colorado lawmaker over her recent removal from a musical performance.
“I figure if I take up vaping and grabbing the hog during a live musical, they’ll make me a hero,” Fetterman wrote Tuesday

You can just water Fetterman twice a day, and move him close to the window for better photosynthesis. He's a vegetable, a potted plant, and nothing he says, including his one-liners, are not prepared for him by the staffers who move his puppet-strings.

Regarding Lauren Boebert, how was she treated differently by Fox News? PROVE THIS !
I've abundantly demonstrated with examples how Democrat/liberal news media treats Republicans different than Democrats, some with Democrats and Republicans simultaneously having energing sex scandals, where they ignore the Democrat scandal, and give total air time to the Republican scandal. Herman Cain who got maximum coverage every 10 minutes for weeks, vs. the Anthony Weiner scandal that was fr more lurid AND PROVEN that the media tried to completely ignore.
Rep. Mark Foley vs. Rep. Gerry Studds.
I fail to see where you've made a case for "panicright wing mediapanic" allegedly giving Boebert a free pass. As I said, they grilled her pretty nicely on both Fox and Newsmax, beyond print media. They certainly didn't ignore it and sweep it under the rug. And that video came out really quick of Boebert in the theatre, as compared to, say, Paul Pelosi's video with his homeless gay sex buddy.
Or the video of the gay/trans shooter who killed 5 people in a Nashville Tennessee christian school. And we **NEVER** saw that video released, of her gay/trans online manifesto (that by the way, seemed to gel perfectly with the wider army of trans freaks in the Antifa movement nationwide.)

Or Ashlee Babbit's shooter, Capitol police Lt. Michael Byrd, where every other cop involved in a death or shooting nationwide is usually revealed within the hour (Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, MO; or the four cops involved in George Floyd's death in Minneapolis, Minnesota, even though Floyd had twice the lethal dose of Fentanyl in his body, before the police ever even showed up.) The point being, OVER AND OVER, conservatives get maximum and immediate doxxing, whereas Democrats and dirty corrupt liberal cops get protected by Democrat officials and by the liberal media.
FACT.
PROVEN !