quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kamphausen:
nih.

i like the clubbing. i also think its funny how the place became a verb. no one goes "barring."

anywho... yeah, there's no neato dances out there. no twist. no charleston. nuthin. its all just sorta bouncing and grinding, which is fine by me.

and its not a place to hang with the guys. too loud and too much else going on. if you do happen to go with a buddy, for the love of god, do not dance with, or even near, each other. if you must, bring a yard stick and keep it between the two of you. you may stand at the bar in the club and look awkwardly at the dancers, but thats it.

really, its just another way to pick up girls. except they wear tighter and/or less clothing, and are easier to approach, since everyone is already dancing together. ignore the girls on the side. if they're not moving in here, they wont move at home.

Yeah. We used to go clubbing to meet girls. Most of my friends and I can dance, which helped. We even used to bring along token female friends in order to link us up with girls, and to demonstrate that we were the kind of nice sensitive guys who had female friends. Oh, and that we weren't gay.