quote:
Supposedly posted by Prometheus:
TTT: I look forward to seeing where you go with the Mason Templar character. He sounds rather interesting. However, and I mean this in no negative way towards you as a writer, but, I simply cannot fathom the twelve-year-old Axel as a member of Vanguard. Are we to assume that La Perdita allows child labor? [wink]

Now, you may suprise me, and end up eventually swaying me towards the character, just in how you develop him. But, at the moment, I'm having a hard time grasping it.

Don't forget that Axel has three years of experience as a protector of La Perdita in the PSI-Unit, and that was when he was aged 7 to 10! As far as believability goes, I just think that's whatever we make of it. The fictional team and world we've created isn't that believable in the first place -- just look who else is on or has been on the team: An angel (Tayden), a 5th-dimensional being (Mxy), a demon/angel/composite creature (Naecken), two guys from the future (Danny & Priest) and one from another timeline (Chance), the "Avatar of Death", et cetera... Given that line-up, why is a 12-year-old "witch-boy" so unbelievable as a member of Vanguard?