Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Mine was always "Take 'em down!!". A bit more neutral, and all... [wink] :lol:

Okay, so, Grimmers posted as I was writing (this seems to be a forming trend [wink] ). I referenced the Naecken/Vengeance fight as if just starting, so, ignore whatever qualities of the post that truly conflict with what came before.

I just wanted to get a little fleshing out within the chamber, is all.

As for the "demons" running crazy, we can just say that those are the ones that got through the slim opening.

Grimm, I have no plans on how to close the doors. Rowena and Z are pushing them back through the door. You can use the Pantheon to close it, if you want. Makes no diff to me.

Doc, like the Different stuff. :)

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Been working on Naecken/Vengeance since last night. . .

I'm of the mind that certain events in the posts are happening concurrently, so there's probably not a whole lot of conflict.

And as much trouble as they were having with the door, there's bound to have been a few escapees.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Grimm:
Been working on Naecken/Vengeance since last night. . .

With b-day responsibilities, I just got to write this morning. Was doing so when you posted.

I'm of the mind that certain events in the posts are happening concurrently, so there's probably not a whole lot of conflict.

Absolutely what I'm saying. :)

And as much trouble as they were having with the door, there's bound to have been a few escapees.

Sounds good to me.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Ok, I was just curious. Is there a way for the "meta coalition" to discover this and free them? Or are they necessary casualties?

I think it's up to whoever wants to write it. or maybe, when Naecken will be dead, the brainwashing factor will wear off.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Great stuff today, guys. It's amazing that I even read any of this at all, as I'm working my ass off trying to finish up a butt-load of assignments by tomorrow afternoon. Still, good stuff all around. Look forward to reading more sometime on Wednesday.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
"Oh, hell no. . ." Blackwulf said, his accent noticeably absent as his everpresent smile faded away.

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
So, you liked, Mxy?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I liked... :)

I can't believe that no one has added more to this story. Grimm, Doc, and I seem to be dominating this entire battle (ironic, being we were the ones that really didn't want to do it at all).

Where are you, TTT?

Is CJ out there?

What's happening Mxy?

What's shaking, Euro?

How's it hanging, Gooz?

Where has my little Phil gone?

Isn't anyone going to join in the chaos anymore before we bring it all to an end?

I also can't believe no one has bitched about anything in my last post. Come on, guys! I killed and brought back a character. I turned Velo and LL to stone. I brought in The Order. I used The Courts of Light. I broke the fourth-wall, and made fun of my own stuff.

No one has a single problem with ANY of this? [wink] :lol:

500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
How's it hanging, Gooz?

Things have been very blah. The break up took its toll, mixed with finals hell and a semester that wouldn't end. But.... After tomorrow all my finals will be over (and tomorrow night, Mala and I will be meeting up to talk about things and well, ya never know [wink] )

quote:
I also can't believe no one has bitched about anything in my last post. Come on, guys! I killed and brought back a character. I turned Velo and LL to stone. I brought in The Order. I used The Courts of Light. I broke the fourth-wall, and made fun of my own stuff.

I'll bitch about it in due time. Just have to catch up to it... [wink] That or I'll simply wait to bitch about people not bitching about it after I post it. :lol:

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
I... made fun of my own stuff.

I'm supposed to have a problem with this? [wink]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
I liked... :)

I can't believe that no one has added more to this story. Grimm, Doc, and I seem to be dominating this entire battle (ironic, being we were the ones that really didn't want to do it at all).

Where are you, TTT?

Is CJ out there?

What's happening Mxy?

What's shaking, Euro?

How's it hanging, Gooz?

Isn't anyone going to join in the chaos anymore before we bring it all to an end?

It's so cool I lean back to enjoy it fully.

I posted about the Strikeforce guys and the EPS, to show their part in the battle.

Now I will wait for your end, and Mxy's one and then I will have two epilogue to do, one about Jack Merlin and one about Raptor.

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
One little problem with Goozfort's post. I killed Ishkur on page five. [wink] Otherwise good post and good to see ya finally gettin in.

Here's the lineup on the Annunkai as posted by Euro last talk thread.

quote:
EN.KI (the one known also as Saros), his son MAR.DUK, his grandson NABU (son of Marduk); descendants of En.lil (the leader of the Annunaki invasion that was killed and banned inside Ladnikia, with the Earth name of Azazel, and currently inside Nadia) are his grandaughter IN-ANNA (daughter of the moon god Nannar, not present in Anctartica) and her son NER.GAL. Then we have NINHURSAG, sister of Enki and Enlil, ISHKUR, and NINURTA, both sons of Enlil, UTU, brother of Inanna, ERESHKIGAL wife of Nergal, NINGAL wife of the absent Nannar, and NINLIL wife of the "late" Enlil-Azazel.
Current status:

Enki/Saros: hand just chopped off by Grimm.
Nabu: frozen to death by Aelous.
Nergal: still fighting Drax.
Ishkur: beheaded by Amuck.
Utu: speared by Spike the Human Lawndart.
Ninurta: fighting TC alongside ???

we've yet to see Marduk, Innana, Ninhursag, Erishkigal, Ningal, and Ninlil.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I'll be posting an epilogue as well (*gasp!*) provided I can get some time once the story wraps. It'll be a prequel to my prelude of my new team story over at FRINGE Comics on Philsy's Boards. This story, more than any other I'll likely do over there, will have more ties to the HR Universe, including some characters you may (or may not) recognize. Look for F.E.M.M.E. - Prelude sometime around the first of next year, to be followed by a brief "Origin of Jenny Sparks" style story. [wink]

Also, if at all possible, I'd like to see NIN.LIL kept alive for potential use in FRINGE stories... [wink] I gots ideas... [biiiig grin]

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
You and your ideas. . . [wink] Ok, Ninlil to Chewy for $500. That still leaves about five Annunaki (yes, I keep mispelling that) to deal with. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

500+ posts
500+ posts
Edited... the villain is now Ningal. It took me soooo long to find the names of the things, let alone see who was still alive and what not [wink]

We need a score board!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
quote:

I'll post when I get home, you arsebandage. [nyah hah] Got finals going on.

And I want a shot at one of the Annunaki. If there's a free one who's not supposed to live but isn't called by anyone else, I want Phil to eliminiminiminate 'em! [biiiig grin]

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Sammitch:
And I want a shot at one of the Annunaki. If there's a free one who's not supposed to live but isn't called by anyone else, I want Phil to eliminiminiminate 'em! [biiiig grin]

Don't you mean Philiminiminiminate?

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Gooz: Edited... the villain is now Ningal.
'Prociate it.

quote:
Gooz: We need a score board!

quote:
Sammitch: And I want a shot at one of the Annunaki. If there's a free one who's not supposed to live but isn't called by anyone else, I want Phil to eliminiminiminate 'em!
Current status:

Enki/Saros: hand just chopped off by Grimm.
Nabu: frozen to death by Aelous.
Nergal: still fighting Drax.
Ishkur: beheaded by Amuck.
Utu: speared by Spike the Human Lawndart.
Ninurta and Ningal: fighting TC.
Ninlil: sold to Chewy for Fringe Comics. Care to write her out, Mr. Walrus?

This leaves open: Marduk, Innana, Ninhursag, and Erishkigal. Call 'em, gents!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Ninlil: sold to Chewy for Fringe Comics. Care to write her out, Mr. Walrus?

I suppose that all depends on when the fight ends. I might be able to post something tomorrow, but as it stands, I'm not too entirely sure. If not, just say that someone 'thought they got her' but couldn't find her body. I'll take care of the rest.

What all can these aliens do? Do they have any sort of super-powers or the like? I think I missed the description and don't wanna wade back through a bunch of stuff to find it... [gulp!]

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
YES!!! Kick-ass use of Pandora, Grimm! That was absolutely suh-weet! Great work!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I'm calling Marduk, who will be offed like a little beeyotch sometime tomorrow. [nyah hah]

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
quote:
So, you liked, Mxy?

Completely hated it. Can't stand mischaracterizations of that kind. You dissapoint me, Grimm.

Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by TheTimeTrust:
CJ: If only I could read more of your posts. They're short but very good.

Aw thanks! *snif* I'm going to reread everything one more time and then post either tonight or tomorrow evening. I have GOT to get rid of worrying about posting something wrong.

quote:
I Is CJ out there?

Sorry, I should have warned everyone before stuff happened. Basically, exams end tomorrow, which is good, because my head is going to explode. My roommate found ticks...all...over...her...room, so I left and crashed at a friend's apartment for a few days. Both Dakota and myself seem to be okay. But it was so gross. There were hundreds of them, mostly dead or dying, all over her room. Icky. Blood, organs, and other bodily fliuds I can stand, but invertebrates? No way Jose.

Tomorrow I leave in the morning, and I'll be house-sitting at my sister's for about a week, which gives me tons of free time. I'll post so much you'll be sick of me. [wink] But if I don't get to posting tonight, and some of the Vanguard people start attacking that giant robot, go ahead and put Brianna on the attack. I'll carry it all along when I get back.

Lots of love,

CJ

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I took the liberty of continuing from half of Gooz post, as he often spoke about complete freedom on round robin stories. [wink]

Ningal and Ninurta off.

As for TC, why don't we keep him in a coma-dreamstate-superslowstate until the day his poster will return?

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by I'm Not Mister Mxypltk:
quote:
So, you liked, Mxy?

Completely hated it. Can't stand mischaracterizations of that kind. You dissapoint me, Grimm.
Thanks for setting me straight, sir. It won't happen again. [wink]

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Chewy Walrus:
YES!!! Kick-ass use of Pandora, Grimm! That was absolutely suh-weet! Great work!

Thanks, man. I was hoping you'd like that.

500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by The Eurostar:
I took the liberty of continuing from half of Gooz post, as he often spoke about complete freedom on round robin stories. [wink]

Ningal and Ninurta off.

As for TC, why don't we keep him in a coma-dreamstate-superslowstate until the day his poster will return?

Bastard. You could have at least handled your characters right. Ningal is a chick, not a he and she is not the brother of Ninurta. Ishkur was the brother of Ninurta.
quote:
EN.KI (the one known also as Saros), his son MAR.DUK, his grandson NABU (son of Marduk); descendants of En.lil (the leader of the Annunaki invasion that was killed and banned inside Ladnikia, with the Earth name of Azazel, and currently inside Nadia) are his grandaughter IN-ANNA (daughter of the moon god Nannar, not present in Anctartica) and her son NER.GAL. Then we have NINHURSAG, sister of Enki and Enlil, ISHKUR, and NINURTA, both sons of Enlil, UTU, brother of Inanna, ERESHKIGAL wife of Nergal, NINGAL wife of the absent Nannar, and NINLIL wife of the "late" Enlil-Azazel.
Go fix your post wiseass [nyah hah]

As for Tobias, i think putting the character in a coma when he gets a lot of good use from many different posters is not only stupid but inconsiderate. Plus we have the resident-in-a-coma-member and his name is Sam.

Come on Euro, step on my toes some more bitch [mwah hwah haa] Wait until you see where Mr. Priest is going to end up now. You brought this upon yourself. Round robin? I'll show you round robin.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Grimm: I, too, loved the closing of the Gates. I was seriously impressed with the efficiency in how you combined The Order and The Pantheon as a single unit. I mean, I enjoy 99.9% of your stuff anyway. But, I sincerly want to say "Good Job". This only reinforces my confidence in giving you access to The Order. Well done indeed.

You and Chewy should get together and do a Pantheon solo story...

Gooz : Back in the saddle again... [wink] Good stuff. Can't wait to see what you write over the break.

Euro : Man, when I started reading your last post, I gave a mighty 'raised-fist' "EURO!!!" But, once I had finished it, I had to compliment you. You sucked me right in. Good job. [biiiig grin]

Ozzy : You suck...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by GoozX:
quote:

Ningal and Ninurta off.

Bastard. You could have at least handled your characters right. Ningal is a chick, not a he and she is not the brother of Ninurta. Ishkur was the brother of Ninurta.
quote:

As for Tobias, i think putting the character in a coma when he gets a lot of good use from many different posters is not only stupid but inconsiderate. Plus we have the resident-in-a-coma-member and his name is Sam.

Come on Euro, step on my toes some more bitch [mwah hwah haa] Wait until you see where Mr. Priest is going to end up now. You brought this upon yourself. Round robin? I'll show you round robin.

::Everyone slowly slides their chairs back from the table...:: [whaaaa!]

500+ posts
500+ posts
Heh. [biiiig grin]

Euro, I hope you don't mind that I brough Ed's family into the fight. I hope you don't mind even more that I killed Ed's long lost cousin, I bet you didn't even know he had a cousin, well, he did. Now, he doesn't.

I was gonna destroy Ed's old resturant with a stray metor pebble, but checking back, you already did that (fire not metor, heh).

Pro: Very glad to be back. I'm going to enjoy writing Ozzie very much, Grimm gave me the low down on him, very cool and different than your usual flare (you beginning to become ME in your old age?).

Euro, clean fun, no having Priest make out with Dragracer or anything. [nyah hah]

500+ posts
500+ posts
Pro, you back on AIM yet? We gotta catch up sometime soon.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
You and Chewy should get together and do a Pantheon solo story...

This.

I like the sound of this...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
quote:
Pro: Very glad to be back. I'm going to enjoy writing Ozzie very much, Grimm gave me the low down on him, very cool and different than your usual flare (you beginning to become ME in your old age?).

Cool. I hope you enjoy Ozzy. I just wanted to keep it simple with this character. I did my 'mystery-guy' with Prometheus, my '90's-guy' with Foreman, and my own version of sorcery with Turkish. With Ozzy, I just want a simple guy with a simple ability.

Have fun with him.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Posted. Don't get too attached. All the stuff I'm writing in this issue is a build up to things that will happen in FRINGE Comics. You'll get an epilogue outta me and that's that. (Oh, and I do plan on using Grissom in my epilogue, 'cuz, contrary to what you might think, I'm starting to miss writing that guy... [wink] )

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
quote:

Ningal and Ninurta off.

quote:

About Tobias, it was just a suggestion. My idea, is that if the various posters begins to use him too often, they could transform him beyond TC the poster intentions. I don't think it's wise to keep a character around when his poster has gone, but has stated that eventually will return. We can keep the character active, but without using him too often in missions, altough, being him one (the most?) powerful member of Vanguard, it would be difficult having him always behind.

About Ningal, I wrote the post with Ishkur, following your own. After I posted it, some hours later, when I had the chance, I found that you had to change the name. I quickly edited the name, but had not the time to check other miscrepancies.

I will edit it in a few hours, when I 'll got the time to do it.

Also, if you had something important to do with them, I have no problem into wiping off my whole post. I was merely following your statement at the beginning of last story, when you assured "total freedom".

As I said, I have no problem into deleting my post, just ask. :)

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Heh. [biiiig grin]

Euro, I hope you don't mind that I brough Ed's family into the fight. I hope you don't mind even more that I killed Ed's long lost cousin, I bet you didn't even know he had a cousin, well, he did. Now, he doesn't.

I was gonna destroy Ed's old resturant with a stray metor pebble, but checking back, you already did that (fire not metor, heh).

Euro, clean fun, no having Priest make out with Dragracer or anything. [nyah hah]

Goozie, I respond to you now, before having read the story, just to assure you that I don't mind at all what happens in the stories. I don't know yet what you mean about Euro's family, being him orphan and with no brothers or sisters, and with parents so peculiar that I guess a large family like the old Euro would be un-probable.

A distant cousing? Fun. Killed? Fun. Euro didn't knew about him? Where's the sadness in that? [mwah hwah haa]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Now I read the post. Cool one, and COOL having Priest in the fold. My only gripe is the name, Nichole is English, change it to Nicoletta. [mwah hwah haa] [wink] [nyah hah] [biiiig grin] :lol:

Chewy, GREAT post. :) :)

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I was thinking something, Gooz. A true "relative" of Euro IS on the battlefield, and is Baaghrupta, that was the pet demon of Euro's mommy.

Killing him would have been very shocking, for Euro and for the readers (and you, being a co creator, would have all the right to kill him). But I'm glad you didn't. [nyah hah]

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Chewy, GREAT post. :) :)

Heh. Thanks. (You see where I'm headed with this, right? [wink] )

Oh, and Bhaghhh-rupth is too friggin' cool! Love is one of the funnest projects I've worked on for this forum yet! [wink] [nyah hah] :lol:

500+ posts
500+ posts
The name change will be made quickly. No need to delete your post, I was just poking fun back at ya for the round robin comment, I fully agree that there should be complete freedom and worked my ideas around it.

I could NEVER EVER EVER kill Big B, and if someone does, I just might leave Rob's Board forever. Tis true. I have a special place in my heart for the big ninja turtle. And not only is he one of the oldest characters still with the team ( [wink] ) but he has changed a great deal from Lord of the flies to Lord of the Dance.

As for Nicoletta, I think this might be good story/idea wise for Euro. He does have possible family (adopted family of course, but that is still family) and to lose a family member that you have never even met is very hard and sad. And to lose them in a battle that you could have been fighting and possibly saved them would crush the old Euro.

An interesting angle on how he wasn't even involved in the battle, yet it caused him a personal loss. Being a hero sucks. I just hope you don't push this under the rug and make like it didn't happen.

My original idea was to have Tobias in a direct combat with the two aliens and handling himself well, when a thrid one attacks, breaking his leg and leaving him pretty defenseless. Priest was going to arrive and give his all to save Tobias (who doesn't like him at all - still b/c the Danny stuff).

But I shall push foward without the epic battle i was going to write.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard