quote:
Originally posted by TheTimeTrust:
CJ: If only I could read more of your posts. They're short but very good.

Aw thanks! *snif* I'm going to reread everything one more time and then post either tonight or tomorrow evening. I have GOT to get rid of worrying about posting something wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
I Is CJ out there?

Sorry, I should have warned everyone before stuff happened. Basically, exams end tomorrow, which is good, because my head is going to explode. My roommate found ticks...all...over...her...room, so I left and crashed at a friend's apartment for a few days. Both Dakota and myself seem to be okay. But it was so gross. There were hundreds of them, mostly dead or dying, all over her room. Icky. Blood, organs, and other bodily fliuds I can stand, but invertebrates? No way Jose.

Tomorrow I leave in the morning, and I'll be house-sitting at my sister's for about a week, which gives me tons of free time. I'll post so much you'll be sick of me. [wink] But if I don't get to posting tonight, and some of the Vanguard people start attacking that giant robot, go ahead and put Brianna on the attack. I'll carry it all along when I get back.

Lots of love,

CJ