quote:
Originally posted by GoozX:
quote:
Originally posted by The Eurostar:
I took the liberty of continuing from half of Gooz post, as he often spoke about complete freedom on round robin stories. [wink]

Ningal and Ninurta off.

As for TC, why don't we keep him in a coma-dreamstate-superslowstate until the day his poster will return?

Bastard. You could have at least handled your characters right. Ningal is a chick, not a he and she is not the brother of Ninurta. Ishkur was the brother of Ninurta.
quote:
EN.KI (the one known also as Saros), his son MAR.DUK, his grandson NABU (son of Marduk); descendants of En.lil (the leader of the Annunaki invasion that was killed and banned inside Ladnikia, with the Earth name of Azazel, and currently inside Nadia) are his grandaughter IN-ANNA (daughter of the moon god Nannar, not present in Anctartica) and her son NER.GAL. Then we have NINHURSAG, sister of Enki and Enlil, ISHKUR, and NINURTA, both sons of Enlil, UTU, brother of Inanna, ERESHKIGAL wife of Nergal, NINGAL wife of the absent Nannar, and NINLIL wife of the "late" Enlil-Azazel.
Go fix your post wiseass [nyah hah]

As for Tobias, i think putting the character in a coma when he gets a lot of good use from many different posters is not only stupid but inconsiderate. Plus we have the resident-in-a-coma-member and his name is Sam.

Come on Euro, step on my toes some more bitch [mwah hwah haa] Wait until you see where Mr. Priest is going to end up now. You brought this upon yourself. Round robin? I'll show you round robin.

::Everyone slowly slides their chairs back from the table...:: [whaaaa!]