The name change will be made quickly. No need to delete your post, I was just poking fun back at ya for the round robin comment, I fully agree that there should be complete freedom and worked my ideas around it.

I could NEVER EVER EVER kill Big B, and if someone does, I just might leave Rob's Board forever. Tis true. I have a special place in my heart for the big ninja turtle. And not only is he one of the oldest characters still with the team ( [wink] ) but he has changed a great deal from Lord of the flies to Lord of the Dance.

As for Nicoletta, I think this might be good story/idea wise for Euro. He does have possible family (adopted family of course, but that is still family) and to lose a family member that you have never even met is very hard and sad. And to lose them in a battle that you could have been fighting and possibly saved them would crush the old Euro.

An interesting angle on how he wasn't even involved in the battle, yet it caused him a personal loss. Being a hero sucks. I just hope you don't push this under the rug and make like it didn't happen.

My original idea was to have Tobias in a direct combat with the two aliens and handling himself well, when a thrid one attacks, breaking his leg and leaving him pretty defenseless. Priest was going to arrive and give his all to save Tobias (who doesn't like him at all - still b/c the Danny stuff).

But I shall push foward without the epic battle i was going to write.