Quote:

I think Mxy wanted Larry Lance to be the best man at Mick and Shirley's wedding, though I really have no idea what plans he has for that any longer.

That's cool. I'll 'fix' LL before the wedding (if there's a wedding).

Kristogar Velo the poster will probably continue to use his character in solo stories.

*sigh* Fine. I'll fix him, too.

Tobias Christopher the poster has not written with the group for several months now (almost a year, I think) as he's very busy with RPGs on Moorg's board, so let's just get rid of his character, already. It's time to flush out all the old, unused stuff and continue on with the dynamic of the new characters we have now. Still, don't kill off T.C. in case Tobias ever rejoins us for real.

I would never kill TC off. I enjoy the character too much.

But, unless there are other objections, I'll write him out in an epilogue.

Also, I think if we still want to do Chance's funeral, it HAS to be in an epilogue in issue #14, NOT in the Christmas Special, which is another animal entirely and in which it wouldn't really fit in. I hope, Prometheus, that you write all or at least most of Kristofer Schanz's funeral as you mentioned you wanted to do. I think you'd do a good job at it.

Well, I think I'd probably enjoy writing it. However, coming so long (real time) since he actually died, the emotional impact has waned a bit in me. I'll go back and re-read everything, and see if I can cobble something worthy together...