Valentines day, we just started having that in denmark too a couple of years ago! don´t know why, profit maybe!?!?!

I´m going to be single there too, I´ve never had a girlfriend, it´s my winning personality, or lack thereoff, heh, i´m a loser!!!...ehhhh....maybe not a loser, but it´s still my winning personality, or lack thereof!!!

No, it´s actually because I have a tendency to get people mad when discussing things with them, as some of you already know I´ve managed to piss some of the people on this board off!!!
But it´s just that sometimes I think I´m the only person in the world capable of seeing issues from both sides, because all that matters is how you look at things,
and when I say that, people get angry, because "how can you agree with killers, psychos and racists???
Never said I did, just said that they think they are in the right!!

So people, you see my dillemma, I refuse to let go of my principles, and that costs me friends!!!
and I don´t want to lose them either!!

So Brit, getting married, hitched up, cuffed for life???
They say that marriage is a desert, and only camels venture into it!

Who´s the unfortuna......ehhhh.......fortunate soul, anyone I know....get it??...any one I know, in Australia.......get it?....ehhh

Well, these days we have national holiday for the entire week, nice and quiet time in the kindergarten.

By the way Britannica, I always wanted to be a paramedic in australia, do you know anything about that???

Well, I think I will take look into the convention and see how Bill Clinton handles things!!!