Also looking forward to the next battle Ace. Though it looks like Harpy and I are sidelined for this one [sad]

Oh well, always next time.

Anyhoo, I am pleased to introduce you all to the Team's newest part-time member (based on my lovely fiance):

DI BAT PHO (pronounced DE BAT FOE )

Physical abilities:
Super reflexes - to help dodge trucks, on-coming traffic, etc.

Speed - to help run red lights.

Transformation - in time-honoured JLR tradition, once a month Di Bat Pho transforms into a humanoid hybrid creature and gains abilities of a different animal of the Chinese zodiac:
Jan: Rat; Feb: Ox; Mar: Tiger; Apr: Rabbit; May: Dragon; Jun: Snake; Jul: Horse; Aug: Goat; Sep: Monkey; Oct: Rooster; Nov: Dog; Dec: Pig. (see weaknesses)

Martial Arts - nuff said

Intellectual abilities:
Can read, write and speak any language after a period of study.

Has access to the Vietnamese Super Soldier program's records and resources. (see Origin)

Psychic abilities:
Mental domination - can haggle with any shop owner to get a cheeper price on goods and services

Equipment:
Di Bat Xe mo to (motorbike) or Di Bat Bike

Weaknesses:
After reverting to her human form, Di Bat Pho undergoes a period of dizziness for about 2 hours.

Gets he & she and his & her descriptors mixed-up when talking about people.

Physical characteristics:
Elvin ears

Origin:
Not much is known about the early life of Di Bat Pho (which means "to prowl the streets"). Indeed Di Bat Pho does not remember her life (or even her real name), prior to becoming an operative of the Vietnamese Communist government's Super Soldier program.

Even the reasons behind her current mission to track down Chant and his Evil-US-Postal-Worker-Type-Minions remain shrouded in secracy. As are her real motives in making contact with Britannica of the JLR.

Is she truely a Friend or really a Pho?