quote:
Originally posted by Britannica:

Huh? Wha? Who? When? How?

Geez, I go off-line a few days because of flu and I find PMS coming out of my ears with vague references to JLR vs The Paper Golom and demands to join ICQ. Then I look into the convention adventure to find Chant making giant paper golems in his sleep (and the previously mentioned PMS making even less sense). Then go and look in here to find that Wednesday's a moderator (and turning English), even more demands to join ICQ and according to Chant we have a new villen who hasn't made an appearance yet and that I look like his sister (I don't know who shuld be insulted more, me or Chant's sister?).

Not getting a lot of news about American sport here in Australia, I barely understand CJ's gators references (though I might get my revenge when I try to explain NRL, AFL and cricket to you guys!)

Jeez, I think I'm going to go back to bed!

I wrote my version of the paper golem story at about the same time that (young) wrote his, though I couldn't finish mine. Funny thing, though, is that the stories were strikingly similar. It was as if we were.... connected.

Spooky!

Oh, and don't worry about the Gators, they're no longer an issue [wink] .

quote:

OK Wed & Chant,

I've had a look in the ICQ page. Now where the hell do I go to meet you guys in there? It's huge!

Now that you know what ICQ is, get Trillian. Like I said before, it'll allow you to connect to ICQ IM, IRC IM, Y! IM, AIM (AOL IM), and MSN IM simultaneously. After you get it, you just put our ICQ numbers in your buddy list, and you're set. Then we can chat live [biiiig grin] !

Oh, and that goes to the rest of you to. Get Trillian so we can all chat and help each other out with story stuff. Your MODERATOR commands it!

Head.... swelling... Disporportionate to.... rest of body.... [DOH!]

Oh, speaking of which, here are my other IM accounts:

AIM: JasonTheCat2003
MSN: JasonPerkins2003@hotmail.com
Y!: JasonTheCat2003
and of course...
Y!: ThatHandsomeBitch [biiiig grin]

quote:

There was a thread called Teabags which was a mamoth 73 pages (1811 posts).

I know there was some discussion earlier about closing this talk thread down when we finish the convention adventure. But I would like to propose that we keep it going as a continuous JLR talk thread spanning all of our adventures.

Why? Well basically, if everyone is agreeable, I wouldn't mind us going for the RKMB post record! (Though to be honest I don't know if the teabag thread is the record?)

Just a crazy idea I have. If everyone wants to shut this thread down, I'll go along.

I'm down.