quote:
Originally posted by Wednesday:
[qb] I wrote my version of the paper golem story at about the same time that (young) wrote his, though I couldn't finish mine. Funny thing, though, is that the stories were strikingly similar. It was as if we were.... connected.

Spooky!

I sort of figured that out later [wink] Though thanks for picking me up on the continuity error, I will go back and change.

quote:
Oh, and don't worry about the Gators, they're no longer an issue [wink] .
I still may try to explain AFL to you. [mwah hwah haa]

quote:
Now that you know what ICQ is, get Trillian. Like I said before, it'll allow you to connect to ICQ IM, IRC IM, Y! IM, AIM (AOL IM), and MSN IM simultaneously. After you get it, you just put our ICQ numbers in your buddy list, and you're set. Then we can chat live [biiiig grin] !

Oh, and that goes to the rest of you to. Get Trillian so we can all chat and help each other out with story stuff. Your MODERATOR commands it!

Wed & Chant,
I'm not so sure about this now. When I logged on this morning and found a report saying that a 25 y.o. woman had tried to send me a message! Geez, I'm an engaged man! I can't get e-mail messages from 25 y.o women!!! [gulp!] (CJ excepted of course)

quote:
Head.... swelling... Disporportionate to.... rest of body.... [DOH!]
LOOK OUT EVERYONE! IT'S GONNA BLOW!!! [nyah hah]

quote:
I'm down.
Um...does that mean you agree? [eh?]