quote:
Originally posted by Grimm:
Just a little fyi, both the Penultimate MBL and Hero Revolution universes are open for newbies to come in. Anyone with the time and/or interest, feel free to look into those.

The Penultimate MBL is kinda like Marvel's "Ultimate" versions of their characters. Very little continuity to work with and easy for people to just jump right in. It's similar to what you guys do.

The Hero Revolution universe is a little more serious and complex. A bit more planned (not entirely planned, but somewhat) and more focused on the writing and storytelling. The Time Trust has set up Yahoo groups with the back stories on both the MBL and the HR universes, as well as Tomb (another former superhero writing group born from the DC boards), for anyone interested in checking that stuff out.

Message Board League

Tomb's Adventures

Hero Revolution [/QB]

Thanks for that Grimm. :)

I've been tempted to have a go with the MBL and THR. But I must confess to being put off by the lack of knowledge of your backstories and of your posting/planning rules. I don't want to just jump in part way through a story and muck up the system.

I'll keep an eye out for the next MBL adventure and join in that one.

Cheers!