Hey guys (and girl [nyah hah] ). Just making my "monthly" post.  -  -

quote:
Originally posted by Chant:
well, to business, I am using a different computer as my own seems to have a problem with logging on to the internet. Oddly enough I have no problem playing on the Internet. But Internet explorer, Icq, MSN and all related programs does not work. This prevents me from doing anything on the Internet except playing, I cannot download anything, I cannot search for anything and I cannot post anything. So the story JLR/Avengers will have to wait until I have repaired the damage to my computer, which can, and will take a long time since I have no access to the net

Obviously, this sucks

and another thing, don´t bother giving me advice on how to deal with it because I probably won´t be able to be online for a very long time, as I am once again dependent on friends and public internet services as long as this crisis continues.

Well, that´s it, I´ll let you know when I am once again capable of logging on to the Net

That's to bad Chant. Although it does give me more time to work on my part of the JLR/Avengers battle. I'm having an unbelievably hard time. Not only do I not read Avengers but I don't read any Marvel!