quote:
Originally posted by Britannica:
Ace, we haven't seen The La for a while. Do you know if he's still around or do you know how to contact him? (I remember you two were going to do some work together...)

Ta!
Brit

Actually I haven't talked to La for a while now. I have been working on those sketches for him in my free time though.

quote:
Originally posted by Chant:
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

HE`S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY, CHANT, THE MAILMASTER OF MAYHEM, HERE TO DO MAYHEM and stuff....

anyhoo, finally got my computer fixed, had to reinstall xp allover again [...rassamnfrackin...] [...rassamnfrackin...]

but now I´m all set, and ready to do stuff again, just have to get back all those programs I used to have....

yeah well, whatdayaknow, it happens.....

cya later alligators

Glad to see you back Chant.

quote:
Originally posted by Britannica:
quote:
Originally posted by Wednesday:
Didn't really have time to respond before, CJ, but it's good to know you'll be back writing in a few weeks. Believe me, I know how school life can slow your JLR'ing down [eh... i dunno... ] .

Life (and lack of internet connection) always gets in the way of Reality [no no no]
Ain't that the truth. [no no no]
quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl Jack:
Man Season, Brit, Man Season. All weapons allowed, no bag limit, it's great!

(Paints a target on himself.) [biiiig grin]

I've got a question Brit. Do we have to email the votes for our awards or can just we PM them to Rob? (No I still haven't voted yet.)  -