Quote:

Wednesday said:
Actually, Nukira... Nurik... Nokia6810, you can post to the CSF adventure if you'd like. Brit's mini MBL adventure was kinda supposed to be over, and we have an opening in the story, of sorts.

And does he really need another adventure thread to support? I don't think so.

Britannica walks up to the Penultimate MBL HQ was my attempt to do the Britannica goes off recruiting new members while not interfeering too much with the main CSF adventure.

I think we all agree we are confused enough and don't need lots of "Interludes" in that adventure.

Storywise, Brit's obvious first choice was to seek aid from the Penultimate MBL characters (hence the title). Unfortunately when the boards crashed it took all the posts after my first post.

So basically I retconed my original second post, leaving the note on the MBL HQ door... allowing Brit to continue to look for others (ie Nuriko, SpandexMonkeyMan and and Bapman).

So basically, I don't have to support the thread. It just provides an opportunity for the newbies (if they wish), to logically introduce themselves into the adventure. Wether that be by Brit "recruiting" them or if they wish to do a Dogg and bring themselves into the adventure some other way.

Actually it would be funny, if all the newbies introduce themselves into the adventure someother way, for example Nuriko having read Brit's note could make her way to Big City to help out, without having to interact with Brit at all.

Just means Brit will turn back up at the end of the CSF adventure saying...

Brit: Couldn't find anyone to help....

But Nuriko, Spandex and Bapman, if you wish to introduce yourselves through CSF proper, Brit/MBL or even Airport (though you had better check with D0gg on that one). It's up to you...

Post away!!

Member of the Justice League Reality