Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
Quote:

Wednesday said:
You stole my steel-skin!

Don't worry, I'll give it back. It was meant to be a temporary measure to demonstrate his awesome power. Plus it was funny seeing Wednesday's bubble get deflated. Spandex Monkey Man will be doing an awful lot of that in the future, I assure you.

Oh, and I'll take over Chessmaster if nobody else wants him. And I quite like Transneoploitan too, so can he stay around for a while?

And on the subject of killing members off, if anyone should go it should be Cowgirl Jack, as I don't think she's posted for a while. Of course, I'd rather not kill anyone.

With our former DCMB colleagues, we left their fate ambiguous.

dun_like_dinner dissapeared in The Convention Adventure and was revelaed to be the god of janitors in War.

La Machine stopped posting proper in The Convention Adventure too, but made a post early on in CSF, so it has been established that he is concentrating on promoting his JLR sports-wear range. And of course his duplicate Vegi-La forms are running around with CSF at the moment.

CJ will probably mysteriously disappear towards the end of this adventure. You never know, CJ will probably be a handy catalyst for a future JLR/Vanguard cross-over.

Personally I think if a poster disappears, their character ends up in JLR limbo. Otherwise, I think it is up to the individual to kill off their own characters.

With Transneapolitan, I only brought him in, because the JLR were down on numbers (poster and character wise), plus I was thinking of writing Brit out of the JLR. That is no longer the case, with your good self, D0gg, Nuriko, Bapman & TTT joining in and Brian coming back into the fold.

I still think Trans should leave at the end of CSF, but as I said he will probably hang-on as a reserve member, so I'm sure he will pop-up from time-to-time, as we see fit.

Member of the Justice League Reality