Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
Quote:

Wednesday said:
You stole my steel-skin!

Don't worry, I'll give it back. It was meant to be a temporary measure to demonstrate his awesome power. Plus it was funny seeing Wednesday's bubble get deflated. Spandex Monkey Man will be doing an awful lot of that in the future, I assure you.

As if . Gauntlet thrown. Challenge accepted.

Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
Oh, and I'll take over Chessmaster if nobody else wants him. And I quite like Transneoploitan too, so can he stay around for a while?

Everyone writes everyone's character, so there really isn't any taking over of characters unless you take that character as a screenname. I, for one, have written entire posts where Wednesday has only a line or two or none at all. I prefer it, actually. Nothing wrong with centering your posts over another character; do so as much as you like with any character you like. Whatever keeps the story going.

The only unwritten rule is that we keep all JLR members in character, though that rule gets violated every now and then (see also Chant) .

Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
And on the subject of killing members off, if anyone should go it should be Cowgirl Jack, as I don't think she's posted for a while...

I like you already.