Quote:

Britannica said:
Decree 3: Use and abuse of JLR member characters in adventures

3.1. Each poster is responsible for introducing their own JLR member character into each group adventure...

3.3 Any poster can introduce any other character (ie, not a JLR member), into a group adventure.

Maybe I'm reading these wrong, but wouldn't this make it difficult for the first few people to post to a story? If I start a story, but it's Midnight Spectre's responsibility to add himself to the story, does that mean I can't include him in my first post.

I definitely understand where you're coming from with this. I would just like a little clarification.

Quote:

Britannica said:
3.4.1. Only the poster's JLR character may be permanently changed/augmented/de-powered/written out of the team/killed-off in a solo adventure.

What if I get the other poster's permission to make a change (like during The Room story, for example)? If I get Chant's permission to make his character wear a bunny suit permanently, then, by Gob, I think I should be able to do that.

Quote:

Britannica said:
3.5. Any poster working on a JLRemix (alternate reality/else worlds) adventure may use any character (JLR or otherwise) and use them as they wish.

This one's for me !

Quote:

Britannica said:
3.7.1. Posters cannot permanently kill another poster's JLR member character.

This one's for me !