Quote:

The Time Trust said:
Don't make up rules, guys. You REALLY don't want to make up rules. It tends to spoil things. Just look at what's left of Vanguard.

Hmmm, our futuristic ally has prophesied the future. And only a fool would discredit the council of someone who can see into the future (and learnt from the past)...

I really do have the best of intentions with these decrees (or guidelines if you will).

I don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyment and creativity in the JLR!

But what is a JLR leader to do?

Who am I?

What is my purpose in life?

Who's idea was this JLR leader thing anyway?

At the moment, my committee experiences (work, library organisations & unions) have taken over. Democracy still holds true to me, which is why I want EVERYONE'S feedback - Good, Bad or Otherwise - before any decree or guideline is set in concrete.

I have not yet been corrupted into the Dictator of JLR Future. (Though that could make a pretty darn good JLRemix story in itself... )

But I digress...

So, tell me.

Do we continue with the unwritten laws of our DCMB forefathers (and mother)?

Shall we travel down the path of leadership decrees (or guidelines)?

Do I only act as a judge in times of dispute? Facilitating conciliatory reconciliation between posters, passing judgment when all else fails?

or

Am I only here to ensure leadership ballots and Starsky-Hutch Awards are created and that people post their character's bio to JLR: Secret Files and Origins?

What is the will of the JLR?

Member of the Justice League Reality