Hey guys, I'm still here I've just been really busy with my job. I've also been working on my JLRemix story quite a bit (I'm less than halfway thru )

Anyways it may be possible for the Remix story to fit into continuity. I'm not sure yet because it takes place after the CSF. Anyways I'll probably be gone a bit longer working on it. I can post a quick summary of it for you guys though.

The JLR finish their battle with the CSF and gather at a diner to mourn the loss of CJ. They go back to the Farmhouse all new members included and Chant breaks in with a plan to go back in time to stop the JLR from ever being created. He kidnaps Triple T and uses his powers to power the time machine and it works. As Chant changed the past though Centurian was still in a form from one of his dice. When the time changes he changes back to Alex but is uneffected.

Alex goes around collecting all the JLR members in their new JLR-less lives.

Anyways here's how I have the members living without the team-

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
Wednesday- Has become a meta human psycoligist with a family

Ace- I used his old bio since he doesn't yet have a new one. he was driven crazy because without the team he couldn't be a superhero and thats what the Amazing Harrys spell turned him into. so now he's homeless. kind of confusing but it should make more sense when written out.

La Machine- Used his old bio of being showered in sparks from scoreboard. With no team to use his new powers on he sues the stadium for "damages" and uses the money to buy the team. Now he's become rich and arrogant.

RM552- He's taken over the throne of Doesntreallyexistia

Brittanica- Lives in Australia with brother works for UNUT in secret (Chants disbanded super teams) and lonely because he's never met Di Bat Pho.

Di Bat Pho- Never met Brittanica works for HH (the holiday one)

Centurian- Dead

MS2.0- Went to Tibet to train with monks and doesn't use violence.

Hybrid- Working with government to study his powers and release an army of soldiers with his powers

Dogg- Without teams help got "Smithed"

Fused- Has become a famous DJ

Nuriko and Tommy- Still with HH became imprisoned when chant stopped most Super teams from fighting him.

Chessmaster- used powers to become an archetect and help clean up the CSF's mess.

TTT- He's imprisoned by Chant

SMM- Haven't decided yet