Here's my take on things.

When The Convention Adventure ran into a snag we started this CSF Adventure and people jumped on. Eventually, things sped up again, thanks in part to the fact that we had two stories going at once, giving people a chance to post to EITHER story.

That's why I think that maybe it's not such a bad idea to start a new story, as long as we leave the CSF available to jump back into.

But there's a problem. It's one that's been with us for a while, I think, and one that should be addressed before starting ANYTHING. Characters are MUCH harder to write when their creators don't add to the story. I have a bit of an idea of how to write Nuriko, mostly because of Brit. I have absolutely no idea about TTT's character (we play by different rules than Vanguard, methinks). I don't even know Ace, La Machine, or RM all that much, and they've been on the team longer than I have.

So (and this is where we get to the nitty gritty) I truly believe we should start the new story with no more than four characters on the team. And I think those characters should be Brit, Fused, Dogg, and SMM. They have all done a kick ass job of keeping the JLR alive these last couple months.

Now people would be welcome to join in WHEN THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE TIME AND IDEAS TO CONSISTENTLY ADD TO THE STORY. This would mean, though, that no one besides those writers listed above should add their own characters into the mix unless they plan to come back and post more often than they have been. That means no excuses about your computer being down, or having to spend too much time at school or work, or not having any ideas storywise. None of that bullshit flies. Something takes you out of the writing ring, we take your character out of the story. That's it.

My 2 cents.