Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
Just one thing. Where does War fit into this? And also, What if somebody gives preliminary warning that they'll not be there? For example, I occasionally go on holiday or on residential weekends with my family or various groups, and as such I would dissapear every so often. Course, I would warn people first, but I wouldn't be here during those times.

You know, I don't remember where War really came in. It was kinda on the side, though, and was more of a besides story until CA was done.

As far as the vacation thing goes, I guess it would depend on the vacation time. I mean, if it's a week or a month, then there's no reason to cut the character out. If a person is gonna be gone for six months or something, though, or a person HAS been gone for a while, I think they should be put on hold or simply put into the background for a while.

I mean, we can always have a character injured or captured during an adventure until they write themselves out. Of course, we'd need more than a four line post for that.