Okay, since this is our second anniversary, attempts to reach Brit through e-mail and his wife have failed, and I'm still a mod somehow for an indefinite period of time, I guess I should get the ball rolling on these awards now. I was gonna wait till after Vanguard was done with their awards, but we're on a schedule, people!

Anywho, we'll work it this way (unless anyone is opposed). Everyone who is a member (past or present) of the JLR will have an opportunity over the next 3 days to send me their nominations (categories and rules listed below). After that, I'll set up the poll and everyone who wants to will have an opportunity to vote. Cool?

Here are the categories and stuff:

Favorite JLR Story

There won't be nominations since the list is short, but this will include all JLR stories and JLR related stories over the last year.

- JLR War
- The JLR presents...D0GG at the airport
- JLR: The Wedding
- The JLR presents...D0GG somewhere in the Mid-west

JLR vs the CSF! and The Return of Chant won't be eligible (unless a number of JLR members ask for it) since they're not complete. JLR: The Convention Adventure was completed before the nomination were due for the last S-H Awards, so it will not be eligible this year.

Favorite Character (Main)

This pretty much includes any character that is a story version of a writer. Nominate any 2 characters you'd like

- Ace
- Britannica
- Cowgirl Jack
- Centurian
- Chant
- Fused
- Hybrid
- La Machine
- Midnight Spectre 2.0
- Nuriko98
- Registered Member #552
- SpandexMonkeyMan
- Stupid Dogg
- The Time Trust
- Wednesday

These were all the main characters who have appeared in stories this year. If anyone remembers anyone I forgot, let me know and I'll edit this post.

Favorite Character (Secondary)

This category is for any other character that has appeared in a JLR story or JLR-related story for the last year. This is an extremely long list including everyone from Statika to Bambi to Islington to Hector to Chessmaster to Transneopolitan, etc. If anyone wants me to make the list, I will, really, but I won't unless asked.

2 nominations for this category please!

Favorite Scene or Battle

Now this can include any string of posts that comprise a scene. Anything from JLR vs. Vegi-La to the ending of JLR War to deciding who Brit's best man will be can be nominated. This is the toughest one to nominate for, I think, and the fact that I'm gonna ask you to be very specific isn't going to help. Basically, tell me from what post to what post. This requires reading on all our parts.

...and the big ones...

Favorite Single Post

This is any post to any story listed above (including JLR vs the CSF! and The Return of Chant) on or after October 23, 2003. Yeah, this one takes reading too.

Favorite Poster

Ah yes. This includes anyone who's posted to any of these stories in the last year. The list is shorter this time around, but it includes

- Ace
- Britannica
- Cowgirl Jack
- Centurian
- Chant
- Fused
- Hybrid
- Midnight Spectre 2.0
- Nuriko98
- Registered Member #552
- SpandexMonkeyMan
- Stupid Dogg
- The Time Trust
- Wednesday

Now a few notes:

Cowgirl Jack did make a post to JLR War on Nov 10 2003, so she is eligible.
Midnight Spectre 2.0 made a post to JLR vs. the CSF on Jun 03 2004, so he is eligible.
Registered Member #552 made a story post to JLR vs. the CSF on Jun 12 2004, so he is eligible.
La Machine has not made a post to a JLR or JLR-related story in the last year, so he is not eligible.
The Narrator is Chant, so he's not eligible.

3 nominations for this category please!

Okay, that's it for now. Please PM your nominations to me directly. Yes, I'm gonna ask people to get in their nominations as soon as possible cuz time is of the essence. I'll set up the poll within the next week.