Hi all,

Thanks for the PM, Wednesday. I'll respond in kind promptly.

And yes, I am afraid that Wagga Wagga has a no public flogging policy. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

And thank you for the kind nomination for the Hall of (Justice) Fame, Spandex. But I really haven't done anything yet to deserve nominatin. Besides I think others deserve nomination over me.

In relation to the Starsky-Hutch Awards, I think we should do things differently from last year. We really don't have time to nominate stories, posts, etc and then do a poll. I thnk it would be better if people just post their nominations for the following categories, to a new Starsky_Hutch Awards thread, beginning early next week.

But in the mean-time, I would like a bit of feedback on the following categories, please...

1. Favorite Story
As JLR vs the CSF! is really the only story we have completed since last year, I propose is that all JLR adventures are eligible for the Favourite Story category - finished or not. This category should also include Dogg's Adventures and The Return of Chant.

2. Favorite post
Like last year, favorite individual post.

3. Favorite Battle
Favorite run of posts (individual or team effort) which describes a battle within an adventure.

4. [Favorite Storyline
Favorite run or posts (individual or team effort) which describes a scenario within an adventure

5. Favorite Main Character
Ace
Britannica
Centurian
Chant
Chessmaster
Cowgirl Jack
D0gg
Fused
Hybrid
La Machine
Midnight Spectre 2.0
Nuriko
Registered Member #552
SpandexMonekyMan
Transneapolitan
TheTimeTrust
Wednesday

6. Favorite Supporting Character
Includes:
Di Bat Pho
JLR (T)ASK Force (the JLR animals)
Tommy
and any other character who (so far) appears in:
JLR War
JLR: The Wedding
JLR vs the CSF!
JLR: Weapons of Mass Confusion
Dogg's adventures
The Return of Chant

7. Favorite Poster
Anyone who has contributed a post to any of the JLR adventures, since last year's awards.

8. Most improved Poster - A new category
'Nuff said.

9. Hall of (Justice) Fame
Nominations for any member who has made a contribution to the JLR.

Are there any changes to these categories? Or are there any additional categories that members want included, before the offical poll commences?

Let me know by Sunday please!

Ta!

Brit

Member of the Justice League Reality