Alright but I'll have to provide some spoiler space

Wednesday- We've already seen

La Machine- Using his old bio I took and used his origin of being struck by lightning during a game. Not having a team to go to and use his new powers he grows frustrated with them and decides instead to sue the team and the stadium using the money he wins to buy the team. Since then he becomes arrogant, snobby, and cold hearted.

Ace- Another old bio, I made his hypnotation (if thats a word) give him more of a need to belong to a team and be a superhero. But again with out the team, Ace has become a bit loopy and has also become homeless.

Fused- He has become a world famous DJ.

Registered Member 552- He has taken over the throne to Doesntreallyexistia and since Chant had saved his land from war with Chantina he has started working with Chant in his world conquest.

Dogg- Without the teams help with the CSF he became smith-ed

Nuiko and Tommy- They're still with HH and their team has become imprisoned by Chant.

Centurian- Killed by CSF

Chessmaster- Not sure if I should still include him or not but I did have plans to make him use his powers and be an architect.

Hybrid- Working for the government studying his powers and working to release an entire army of hybrid super soldiers.

Brittanica- Never having the team to meet his wife Di-Bat-Pho he now lives with his brother The Southern Cross and works in secret with UNUT (because the teams have been disbanded). He lives a lonely life without his wife

Di-Bat-Pho- Works for the HH (the holiday HH) and is also lonely.

Midnight Spectre- Lives a humble and quiet life in the mountains of Tibet training with fellow monks. He no longer believes in the use of violence to solve problems.

TTT- is imprisoned by Chant

SMM- At first I didn't really know what I was going to do with your character but then I figured it out. With his powers of stealing any other metas powers whenever he wanted I figured he'd be the perfect enforcer for Chants Meta prison. Course I didn't want to make his character look bad either so I made the excuse for why he'd do this being that his sidekick Statika was being held hostage by Chant and if he didn't do it he'd die.