Quote:

rexstardust said:
Look whomod has a new screenname!

Your powers of deduction are uncanny.

I happen to be proud of the fact that I don't troll around with multiple screen names to prop my own posts up.

Besides, I already posted my conservative picture in that last group of photos. I may be wrong but I think that bow tie might be a turn-off with the ladies. Hence the need I presume to try to roll back time to an era they perceive as being sexless and universally dorky.

But i'm sure some "liberal" was happily banging Wonder Woman that night despite being frustrated by having to protest a mile from where Bush was at and behind a rows and rows of trailers and buses to obscure protesters from those pesky opinion forming TV cameras.

Something the 'dorks for Bush' didn't have to endure. They were happy and eager to form fabricated 'universal' approval for the President in front of the TV cameras. But then bow tie man wasn't happily banging Wonder Woman.

My tactic now at protests is to wear cargo shorts and polo shirts or dorky bow ties and wave Bush placards around until the crucial moment where I can display actual dissent in the 2 seconds before the goosesteppers charge in to silence me and drag me away from the cameras and into the protest pens 2 blocks away.

Vive le libertie.

Last edited by whomod; 2004-04-14 5:48 AM.